Ginn Jr, give players a break for crying out loud. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn Jr, give players a break for crying out loud.

Hagan might as wll be a BUST, I didn't see any signs of potential in him the few times the ball was thrown @ him, so call it what you wanna call it.

GINN+BROWN+C-PEP(fully recoverd)= :fire:

:sidelol: After 1 season you call him a bust!!!! he didnt even play much :lol:

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Id also like to know what planet Jason Allen ran a 4.29 on, because its probably the same surface that Ted Ginn ran a 4.05 on!

STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT

lmaoo you ready to look like the idiot just about RIGHT NOW? J allen ran a 4.39 and WILL, hold on let me make it clear W-I-L-L allen ran a 4.29. oo gosh, whose dirnkin taht kool aid now?

and wehre did hypocrit come from?

Ted Ginn Jr. : Profile

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/ginnjr_ted00.html

High School: Played for his father, Ted Ginn Sr., in high school ... was selected as the USA Today Defensive Player of the Year ... also a 2004 Parade All-American ... SuperPrep named him as its 2004 National Defensive Player of the Year ... Most Valuable Player of the U.S. Army All-America game ... also played quarterback, wide receiver and running back for Glenville and returned punts and kickoffs ... intercepted eight passes as a senior, returning five of them for touchdowns ... one of his interception returns went for a state-record 102-yard touchdown, while another went for a 97-yard score ... also passed for 932 yards and 12 touchdowns and rushed for 845 yards and 17 touchdowns ... named one of Ohio's three 2003 Division I Offensive Players of the Year ... returned four punts and one kickoff for touchdowns ... the national champion in the 110 high hurdles as a junior and recorded the best time in the nation as a senior when he won the state title for the second consecutive year ... has been timed at 10.5 seconds in the 100 meter dash.

oo ok, thanks for the info.

Hagan might as wll be a BUST, I didn't see any signs of potential in him the few times the ball was thrown @ him, so call it what you wanna call it.

tahts why you aren't a scout for our team nor have anything near the skills to be a talent evaluator. if you knew anything or read anything, you'd come to realize that he is one of our best route runners ala Welker and he has the 2nd best speed on our team from the WR corp. behind Chambers. he is tall, and a good possession WR.

Calling him a bust after just 1 freaking season is plain stupid if you ask me

Calling him a bust after just 1 freaking season is plain stupid if you ask me

its far more then stupid. jus t a man with very lil knowledge of sports, football especially, and the understand of the game.

lmaoo you ready to look like the idiot just about RIGHT NOW? J allen ran a 4.39 and WILL, hold on let me make it clear W-I-L-L allen ran a 4.29. oo gosh, whose dirnkin taht kool aid now?

and wehre did hypocrit come from?

You are telling ME not to say anything about Ted Ginn's future in the NFL because I have no idea..

Well, guess what, neither do you. You are assuming he'd become the next steve smith.. you are doing what you TOLD ME NOT TO. You're a hypocrite who buys into ridiculous hype.

Oh, and Will Allen didnt run a 4.29..

http://espn.go.com/melkiper/s/2001/0307/1136944.html

Where do you find these made up statistics?

You are telling ME not to say anything about Ted Ginn's future in the NFL because I have no idea..

Well, guess what, neither do you. You are assuming he'd become the next steve smith.. you are doing what you TOLD ME NOT TO. You're a hypocrite who buys into ridiculous hype.

From nflplayers.com
http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=30035
One of the fastest players to ever wear a Syracuse uniform, he was timed in 4.29 seconds in the 40-yard dash

wehre did i say he will be the next steve smith? please read the ENTIRE POST before you put words into my mouth. I really dont appreciate that. I envre said he will be. i put out comparisons of players similar to him meaning before people jump out calling him a bust b/c of his size or what not give him a chance. I NEVER ON THIS THREAD said he will be the next this or that. and made up statistics? read the post above this.

Thanks, Geforce for the Link, appreciate it :) :dolphins: :tongue:

No problem, I already had the link in my database from last year when I did some research on Will Allen the day we signed him.

for those taht hate on Ginn Jr so much, you HAVEN"T SEEN HIM PLAY IN TEH NFL TO JUDGE HIM AS A BUST TO BE OR JUST A ST DREAM!!!

Why is Steve smith so good? he is fast as hell and small as hell so he gets by defenders or gets a slant pattern n takes it to the home with that speed. Why is harrison so good? he has the speed and route running but is as skinny as me. Chad johnson, why is he soo good? he is as skinny as me when it comes to legs but fast as hell. TO is the only MAN looking player out there but thats it adn a lot has to do wiht his aggressiveness and just brains for the game. Other then that evreyone is small, and fast. look at chambers, he is shorter then Ginn Jr!! do you see something in common here? Speed gives you YAC and YAC means BIG NUMBERS meaning helps you become a great player.

So why hate hte man? he is so small? he is so tiny? so raw? etc etc. THE HELL YOU EXPECT a man wlking in to be great out the door? I dont think so. Beofre you guys jump the gun just like ALlen, just for once, just for ONCE, give players and people a chance before you judge. Because i PROMISE you if he does become good and our pick, IMA take all those haters username and post it in a thread so whenever ppl jump the bandwagon everyone will see who was the fake fan and the quick to judge without konwing the player.

Im tired of this board doing that bandwagon BS. So just say "Hey, i dont really like the pick but if we do pick him, I will give him a chance and I "DO HOPE" he becomes great."

Either I've become dyslexic or you need to type better.

Now we are using 40 times from websites from universities?

We should draft every single player for Virginia Tech, because they seem to all run 4.2s and 4.3s.. and man no wonder you guys are excited about Ted Ginn, Im sure some members on this board believe the guy can run a 4.05!

You can't take those numbers seriously. Will Allen ran a 4.38 on the same surface using the same equipment as Jason Allen ran a 4.39 on.. so Id go ahead and believe that versus some hand timed crap from a syracuse website, which is what NFL.com uses for its college biographies.

Oh, and SR7, when you say crap like this
Why is Steve smith so good? he is fast as hell and small as hell so he gets by defenders or gets a slant pattern n takes it to the home with that speed. Why is harrison so good? he has the speed and route running but is as skinny as me. Chad johnson, why is he soo good? he is as skinny as me when it comes to legs but fast as hell. TO is the only MAN looking player out there but thats it adn a lot has to do wiht his aggressiveness and just brains for the game. Other then that evreyone is small, and fast. look at chambers, he is shorter then Ginn Jr!! do you see something in common here? Speed gives you YAC and YAC means BIG NUMBERS meaning helps you become a great player.

You're basically saying that Ted Ginn has the ability to become the next steve smith and marvis harrison. You would not put them in as a comparison if you did not think it'd help your argument, so please don't. Only ONE of Ginns knocks is that he's skinny.. the first two are DIRECT CONSIQUENCES OF NOT BEING A TOP 10 WR PICK.

1. suspect hands
2. poor route running

He isn't worthy of a top 10 pick, period. He might turn out great, he might not. If Miami chooses him with the #9 overall pick, it is a BAD PICK
( luckily, I know they won't, because Spielman is long gone )

We should draft every single player for Virginia Tech, because they seem to all run 4.2s and 4.3s.. and man no wonder you guys are excited about Ted Ginn, Im sure some members on this board believe the guy can run a 4.05!

You can't take those numbers seriously. Will Allen ran a 4.38 on the same surface using the same equipment as Jason Allen ran a 4.39 on.. so Id go ahead and believe that versus some hand timed crap from a syracuse website, which is what NFL.com uses for its college biographies.

You're basically saying that Ted Ginn has the ability to become the next steve smith and marvis harrison. You would not put them in as a comparison if you did not think it'd help your argument, so please don't. Only ONE of Ginns knocks is that he's skinny.. the first two are DIRECT CONSIQUENCES OF NOT BEING A TOP 10 WR PICK.

1. suspect hands
2. poor route running

He isn't worthy of a top 10 pick, period. He might turn out great, he might not. If Miami chooses him with the #9 overall pick, it is a BAD PICK

its pointless to argue with you, you have one thing set in mind and you don't think any other way but whats already in there. You even copy pasted what I explained and you STILL didnt understand the point of the post so ima just drop this debate. have a nice day.

1. suspect hands
2. poor route running

You say Ginn, Jr has suspect hands. Is this from your personal observation or are you going by what others say. I saw him play four times this year and only saw him drop one pass that I thought he should have caught. Does that make his hand suspect? No. Every receiver drop passes.
Poor route running is a problem with about 80% to 90% of all rookie receivers including, Steve Smith and Chad Johnson. It's one reason so many struggle their first year in the NFL.
Can Ginn, Jr become the next Steve Smith, probably not but that doesn't mean he cannot become a game changer at the position. Is he worth the #9 pick, I don't know but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Back
Top Bottom