Give Me Gesicki | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Me Gesicki

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
Big, fast, athletic, and great hands!Give me this guy in Round 2. Then go LB or DT (best available) in round 3. I have a feeling this is the next great TE. Watch his film and check out the hands, and him make catches over the middle. Maybe he dosen' t block well, but Im ok with that.

Me too, I don't even care if they just play him as a receiver. He's a clone of Mike Evans.

Would love it but this is what happens when you marry yourself to one player and he is selected ahead of us or not by us. Then the rant thread follows.

All those who wanted Mayfield last night are pissed today.

Either of these 2 would really be a fantastic pick. The draft would be off to a brilliant start. 3rd round, check the board, and see if a QB is there that you feel great about, if not just go BPA, as long as it's a LBer!!

I just am not sure we have the luxury for an athletic TE project. I guess I'm still shell shocked from Egnew (Not saying Gesicki and Egnew are analogs)

I wouldn’t be surprised if TE is not addressed until later in the draft. Don’t get me wrong, I want to see us draft a top TE prospect but we could go LB, OL, or QB before a TE.

We never draft a TE early and it's always been position we have deflected early in the draft in recent years. I'm betting we go maurice Hurst DT Michigan with our 2nd round pick tonight.

I hope Front office continue selecting Best Player Available....
To many other needs Dt,Rb,Lb or all more pressing then these project TE

I'm on board with Goedert/Gesicki. One of them has to be the pick at 42 if we're serious about giving Tannehill a real shot to be the best he can be.

I preference Goedert because I see more effort from him as a blocker, and they're both terrific receivers. Gesicki is a freak of athlete though.

Help me out here guys. I want get past something but I can’t.

Seems to me if you hope to be a TE in the NFL you know blocking is a requirement. If you haven’t bothered to develop it doesn’t that speak to your level of commitment and professionalism?

Help me out here guys. I want get past something but I can’t.

Seems to me if you hope to be a TE in the NFL you know blocking is a requirement. If you haven’t bothered to develop it doesn’t that speak to your level of commitment and professionalism?
you get it

a TE that can't block is a big Wr

you get it

a TE that can't block is a big Wr
People can and do improve their blocking... it's not a given that it'll happen but it Does happen all the time. And for all of you who are complaining about Gesicki and Goederts blocking you know who else couldn't block to save his life coming out of college? Jimmy Graham!

Back
Top Bottom