Give me hope playoff scenario gurus.. any chance we dont play @ KC or @ Buff in the 1st round? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me hope playoff scenario gurus.. any chance we dont play @ KC or @ Buff in the 1st round?

Dolphins 1st Round Playoff Matchup Probabilities:

Bills = 36%
Chiefs = 31%
Jaguars = 11%
Bengals = 8%
Colts = 6%
Steelers = 5%
Broncos = 3%
Texans = 1%

I'm guessing we'll be visiting KC. Just my opinion.
I’m with you bro and honestly that may be the better draw for us.

If we can just win one playoff game then I’ll consider this season a success.

Last year we made the playoffs… successful season.

The next step is to win a playoff game… if we don’t this year then this season is not a success to me.

To win a SB you’re supposed to take steps. The next step for us is to win a playoff game.

MER465H_o.png

This is crazy but I want the 5th seed. Play Jax 1st game. Next would be Cleveland. Best spot to be.

I'm playing around with ESPN Playoff Machine... Only team I want nothing to do with are bills and ravens. Ravens are on a bye so any chance we can play the jags/texans/colts/ hell I'd take the browns over the bills

What's so sad is that if we were to beat the Bills next week (we wont), we'd be playing the ****ing Bengals. I'd get drunk from happiness knowing we could be playing them
Of course we want to beat the Bills and win the division - apart from whatever happens in the playoffs. BUT out of context, and for discussions sake, just looking at the 1st rd playoffs - would you rather host Buffalo, or visit Indy, Jax, Houston, or KC?

Dolphins 1st Round Playoff Matchup Probabilities:

Bills = 36%
Chiefs = 31%
Jaguars = 11%
Bengals = 8%
Colts = 6%
Steelers = 5%
Broncos = 3%
Texans = 1%
so we have a 43% chance of NOT playing the bills and the chiefs.. not bad

Back
Top Bottom