Give me hope playoff scenario gurus.. any chance we dont play @ KC or @ Buff in the 1st round? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me hope playoff scenario gurus.. any chance we dont play @ KC or @ Buff in the 1st round?

We got absolutely screwed on seeding . Bills will beat us and even though the chiefs aren't the same, who the hell wants to play mahomes in arrowhead in the playoffs. he's a different animal

Chiefs beating Bengals. If we lose, we're most probably visiting the Chiefs. Chargers truly suck with Stick as QB.

We got absolutely screwed on seeding . Bills will beat us and even though the chiefs aren't the same, who the hell wants to play mahomes in arrowhead in the playoffs. he's a different animal
??? Screwed? How. This Fins team cant win a road game against a good team. They deserve to play on the road in the playoffs. When you choke a 14 point lead at home against a 10 loss team you get what you deserve.
And after McDaniel's retarded coaching today does it matter?

If and I mean if we do beat the Bills and the Jaguars beat the Titans, someone wins the Texans-Colts game, and the Steelers beat the Ravens (who don’t have anything to play for, but might not want to see the Steelers in the playoffs), the Bills will be out of the playoffs.

If and I mean if we do beat the Bills and the Jaguars beat the Titans, someone wins the Texans-Colts game, and the Steelers beat the Ravens (who don’t have anything to play for, but might not want to see the Steelers in the playoffs), the Bills will be out of the playoffs.
That scenario playing out will make up for today to me. We clinch the East while eliminating the Jills.

If we beat Buffalo and Tenn beats Jax… we get either Jax or Pittsburgh in Miami.

If we beat Buffalo and Jax beats Tenn then we get Buffalo in Miami.

If we lose to Buffalo we go to KC.

That’s it
We would also need Steelers win.

Back
Top Bottom