Glad we won. But I am concerned... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad we won. But I am concerned...

Originally posted by BSQX4
I didn't know and I was just kidding anyway. Someone should lighten up. REPEAT: I was kidding Mr. Ruler of the Universe. Read what I wrote I was sticking up for the guy because I agree with him. Is this the SMACK forum? Idiot?? Mmmmmm

I knew you were kidding. Otherwise I woulda been snippy. :D

Rik, I was just clowning around. No offense ( just like the Dolphins with Fiedler at Q.B., no offense.

Sorry BSQ...

The guy is taking a beating from the "clan" today for just stating his views.

I thought the picture remark was "over the top".

In light of the JK and in light of my remark just being "over the top" itself I apologize.

Matter of fact. The post is deleted.

Originally posted by minus
Pass protection is not where it should be and receivers are not getting open.Jay hasn't had a decent game?I disagree but he is not playing with the rhytem that he was before last year injury.I think is due to offensive line.Let's face it we have a very mediocre offensive line.

The o-line doesn't seem as strong as it did last year.

Originally posted by BSQX4
Rik, I was just clowning around. No offense ( just like the Dolphins with Fiedler at Q.B., no offense.

ROFL! That was a good one...but now zachseau13555463987575 will be mad at you.

I'll live. All is forgiven Zod, besides wasn't is you who called the shot that we would kill the Giants. How do you guys see Jacksonville with Coach DelRio and Lefwitch at Q.B. He had a big day yesterday. Classic trap game IMO.

Jimmy Smith and Fred Taylor had big games also. Scary, despite 1-4 record. With a new Q.B. it's like their starting over.

I haven't watched the Jags. In my opinion they are no better than the Texans :D .

I've been watching that Giant team (like most people) because the NFL has shoved them down our throats. They never impressed me and I got into a debate about the team over on a Bills message board (go figure) about the talent of the team in the offseason.

Judging from their play and the competition they faced annually, I knew they would have problems this year facing the AFC east.

Then just like last year (against the AFC west) the AFC east let's me down and all of them lose to NFC east teams last week.

I think the AFC east teams want to beat us more than anything. It's like college. Everything is fine as long as we beat our rival _____. And all of those sorry azz teams in our division consider us their rival.

I hope the D maintains their intensity against the Jags. They have some dangerous players on offense. Their D I am not too concerned about.

True! Every division game is like Miami-Florida State or something but this year at least so far I think we're the team to beat in the AFC East. The Bills were lucky to beat the Bengals yesterday or they would be 2-3. That would have been great. The Bills are at the Jets this week so they could lose to the WINLESS Jets. Doesn't that look cool in writing!!! Indy looks very sharp with ex-U of Miami star Reggie Wayne coming on, big test tonight vs. the Bucs. The Chiefs are good but they don't scare me that much although Priest Holmes is great. In the NFC do we really need to be scared of Carolina or the Vikes? I don't think so. Regarding Jacksonville they beat the winless Chargers, that's a far cry from beating this Dolphin team.

Rik, you are right. The Jaguars have given up 130 points. Thats alot, we've given up 48.

We normally do very well against young hotshot Q.B.s. It should be stop the run first and make them one dimentional and then go for the sacks and ints. No brain surgery but we have to show up with the desire and intensity you mentioned. We had our flat game, no more.

Originally posted by RikWriter

ROFL! That was a good one...but now zachseau13555463987575 will be mad at you.

Really gotten under your skin haven't I?:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way Tomlinson, who I consider a very good runner only had 38 yard on 10 attempts. Are they tough to run on or something? Brees was 24 for 41, no picks and 296 yards.

san diego was behind and gave up on the run.

i was not impressed with jay in the first half of the giants game, but in the second half he turned it around. they converted third down after third down. one thing i like about jay is his memory: he forgets bad plays and bad halves and just goes out there and plays. at halftime i thought there was no way the offense could do anything. i'm glad i was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom