GM/Head Coach Candidates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM/Head Coach Candidates

The reason you wait: Tua.

No reason to throw in the towel and fire Flores. Grier on the other hand I’m ok with dumping. Honestly it doesn’t make enough sense for me to do it right now. I’m just letting Grier know he can’t make any trades without owners approval.

You have no one to turn the reigns over too, on the coaching staff.

Things have set up nicely for Tua to be a savior. Maybe that happens? Maybe they (Ross) just give him a chance to save everyone’s job.

Nope, we will just to have to endure a little while longer. This sucks.

You do realize that Flores is responsible for hiring 4 OC’s and 4 offensive line coaches in less than 2 years. If he can’t hire good assistant coaches, he isn’t going to be a good HC either.
He's a great coach. I do believe. Our players suck and that falls on Grier. How can you be a Oline Coach and coach Jackson. Dude just sucks. You can't coach these players , but Flores keeps it close having nothing.

He's a great coach. I do believe. Our players suck and that falls on Grier. How can you be a Oline Coach and coach Jackson. Dude just sucks. You can't coach these players , but Flores keeps it close having nothing.
So you actually believe that the players selected for this team is all Grier and Flores has no say in every player selected in the draft or signed in free agency? Flores is an mediocre HC and is far from a great HC. I suspect both Flores and Grier will be gone after this season unless the Dolphins make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom