GM/Head Coach Candidates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM/Head Coach Candidates

So you actually believe that the players selected for this team is all Grier and Flores has no say in every player selected in the draft or signed in free agency? Flores is an mediocre HC and is far from a great HC. I suspect both Flores and Grier will be gone after this season unless the Dolphins make the playoffs.
Not going to happen. Grier maybe but Flores is going no where.

Not going to happen. Grier maybe but Flores is going no where.
Ross stated before the season that he expected a playoff team this season. He has constantly tried firing either the GM or HC but never both of them and we all know how that has worked out. So if he fires Grier, he would have to hire a GM who should be able to hire his own HC.

The only way I see Flores remaining is if the next GM wanted to retain Flores. Because it was Grier who wanted to hire Flores and Ross shouldn’t force the next GM to keep Flores if he doesn’t want to.

Is Doug Pederson a viable candidate? I didn’t pay much attention to what happened and how everything fell apart in Philly.

Second chance head coaches who did well on their first head coach stint seem like they have a better success rate than first time coaches. I have nothing to back that up, it’s just me thinking about 2nd time ahead coaches who had success.

Dawn Aponte
Knows the game inside out. Knows the Dolphins
Best qualifications. She didn’t get on with Tannebaum, Ross would love to have the first female GM
She knows the financial aspects of the game but that certainly doesn’t mean she has any knowledge when it comes to selecting players in the draft or in free agency.

She knows the financial aspects of the game but that certainly doesn’t mean she has any knowledge when it comes to selecting players in the draft or in free agency.
Nor does Grier
She’s GM and appoints a draft expert.
She cares about the franchise, unlike a here today gone tomorrow appointment

Back
Top Bottom