~Go Cleveland~ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~Go Cleveland~

It's unbelievable how much Mayfield has regressed and how bad they are offensively with that much talent.
Truly shows the impact of a **** head coach. Makes me laugh people wanted him in miami...if Flo was coaching Cleveland they could possible be undefeated

Our luck suprised Mikah didn’t get tip ball In the end zone return it 100 yards then throw it to him on two point play lol

It's unbelievable how much Mayfield has regressed and how bad they are offensively with that much talent.
I don’t think it’s so much him regressing as it is the league has caught up to him. League adjusted to him and it’s up to him to adjust his game to how the league is playing him.

GARRRRBAAAAAGGGEEEE!
Rudolph has been living off that Steelers defense.

I don’t think it’s so much him regressing as it is the league has caught up to him. League adjusted to him and it’s up to him to adjust his game to how the league is playing him.

He's been trying to do too much all year. It's great to be a playmaker but sometimes as a QB you gotta take some easy stuff. Cleveland needs to call more easy stuff...I'll probably get flamed for this but when you got a beast like Jarvis Landry why isn't he getting more short passes like WR screens.

People always want to anoint teams in the offseason. I thought the Browns would be better but those predicting Super Bowl were silly.

BTW I'm pretty sure Mason Rudolph is the worst starting QB in the league...disgusting that we lost to a guy like him who just threw the ball up for grabs all game and got bailed out by receivers vastly better than our defenders. Duck Hodges or whatever was better than him.

Back
Top Bottom