~Go Cleveland~ | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~Go Cleveland~

Great, Browns will be without Myles Garret vs Dolphins because he is a moron who just attacked Mason Rudolph with his own helmet.

Browns gonna Brown.

I see actual charges against Garrett. Criminal charges

The worst part is that they've won a few games in which the jaws of defeat was snatched from them. They aren't a playoff team, but could squeak in. That would suck terribly.

Face it the pick we got from them is just the next Charles Harris.

Cleveland is the new Cincinnati - thugs.

Anyhow, glad Pitt lost and now the Browns can go back to sucking.

And they should have thrown Pouncey out for spending twenty seconds punching a guy on the ground. Decastro (I believe) did the right thing by just holding the guy down.

Looks like Rudolph may have been choking Garrett on the ground. Doubt it gets addressed since Garrett went all wrestling move on him.

Haven’t watched Browns at all this season, but is Mayfield always this inaccurate? He was throwing passes 10 yards off target to OBJ all game.

Haven’t watched Browns at all this season, but is Mayfield always this inaccurate? He was throwing passes 10 yards off target to OBJ all game.

Not everyone can be as accurate as Rudolph. The only thing he successfully hit tonight was Myles Garrett. Not everyone can be as in sync with the defenders as Rudolph is.

Also, Why are teams sending all out blitz against Randolph on 3 and long?
They're making it easier for him with the 1 on 1 coverage.
He just throwing up those prayers and relying on 50/50 ball.
It's fustrating to see defenses do that against him.

You have Garrette literally tearing their tackle a new one and you all out blitzing?

He threw 4 INTs. He had what should have been a costly fumble. He completed like 50 percent of his passes or under. They scored 7 points. Kinda silly to act like they didn't know what they were doing on defense.

Myles Garrett ought to be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. That was absolutely disgusting.

I've never seen something like that before. They should've handcuffed him right then and there.

How the hell do you swing a helmet at someone's bare head like that?

Suspended for the year without pay (if that's allowed) and Rudolph presses charges.

Back
Top Bottom