~Go Cleveland~ | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~Go Cleveland~

I've never seen something like that before. They should've handcuffed him right then and there.

How the hell do you swing a helmet at someone's bare head like that?

Suspended for the year without pay (if that's allowed) and Rudolph presses charges.

They can't suspend him without pay and the case would be thrown out in seconds. Also google Lyle Alzado, that's as closest you'll get to a similar incident.

They can't suspend him without pay and the case would be thrown out in seconds. Also google Lyle Alzado, that's as closest you'll get to a similar incident.

Well, Eyes, if the case would be thrown out then they can. So which is it? It's allowed but it wouldn't stick or it's not allowed at all?

Not being sarcastic btw. I'm curious.

Myles Garrett is gonna likely be suspended the rest of the year, Mark my words Goodell is gonna send a message and i don't think anyone could really contest him if he did for his actions.

Don't care about Garrett...he's a done dada.

Each and everyone of those Steelers that were punching and kicking need to be gone for the same amount of time.

Rudolph gets sacked at the end of the game and gets mad at Garrett. Save that activity for your LT. The world saw you try to take Garrett's helmet off while you were on the ground...to what end?

He'll get the rest of the season without pay but there won't be anything criminal ... although I wouldn't complain. If Haynesworth can rip a guy's helmet off and stomp on his face, than surely Garrett can hit someone with a helmet he just tore off. :lol:

So...6 games, what a player gets for domestic violence.

Interesting...

IF the NFL decides to suspend him for the entire season, they continue to be a massive joke. Suspending him for 6 games...while playing on the same field as Hunt...having played against Joe Mixon...with a known Rapist sitting on the sidelines.

Man, some of you crack me up...we literally have guys beating women playing in the NFL, but Garrett losing it on the field, during a game, while having his own helmet almost ripped off, then once he is moved away, the QB goes after him again...

Garret should be suspended...4 games
Pouncey should be suspended...4 games
That dude that came in and jacked the QB after the fact...2 games
The other o-lineman involved, 2 games
Rudolph 1 game

Personally I think Rudolph should have been ejected. Hes the one that started it. Yes Garrett went crazy but Rudolph did try to take his helmet off first. Doesn't matter if he's too weak to actually do it.

It won't happen but Rudolph needs 2 games, pouncey needs 4 maybe more. Garrett the season

So...6 games, what a player gets for domestic violence.

Interesting...

IF the NFL decides to suspend him for the entire season, they continue to be a massive joke. Suspending him for 6 games...while playing on the same field as Hunt...having played against Joe Mixon...with a known Rapist sitting on the sidelines.

Man, some of you crack me up...we literally have guys beating women playing in the NFL, but Garrett losing it on the field, during a game, while having his own helmet almost ripped off, then once he is moved away, the QB goes after him again...

Garret should be suspended...4 games
Pouncey should be suspended...4 games
That dude that came in and jacked the QB after the fact...2 games
The other o-lineman involved, 2 games
Rudolph 1 game
download.jpeg

He should be suspended for 16 games and criminal charges should be filed. That's aggravated assault, IMO.

He should be suspended for 16 games and criminal charges should be filed. That's aggravated assault, IMO.

Ok...

What about Pouncey...

OR Mason Rudolph...

Long suspension for Garrett, fine, How long for those two as they are also involved in the assault as well.

Ok...

What about Pouncey...

OR Mason Rudolph...

Long suspension for Garrett, fine, How long for those two as they are also involved in the assault as well.

You actually believe Rudolph trying to take his helmet off... and pushing him deserves the similar wrath as ripping his helmet off and bashing him in the top of his head with full force??

Rudolph lost his cool but garrett started that whole encounter with clear unnecessary roughness and then took it to a whole other level. There is no excuse for what he did. I bet they make an example of him and he deserves every ounce of it.

You actually believe Rudolph trying to take his helmet off... and pushing him deserves the similar wrath as ripping his helmet off and bashing him in the top of his head with full force??

Rudolph lost his cool but garrett started that whole encounter with clear unnecessary roughness and then took it to a whole other level. There is no excuse for what he did. I bet they make an example of him and he deserves every ounce of it.

Garrett tackled the man and tried to get off, Rudolph grabbed his helmet and tried to twist it off, Garrett responded by ripping Mason's helmet off.

Decastro grabs Garrett and pretty much ends it. Garrett isn't fighting him, isn't trying to get back to Rudolph...Then good ol Mason comes up and begins to put his hands on him again, while his teammate is holding Garrett.

I mean, Mason just kept coming, so while Garrett should be in trouble, you can't excuse what he did. Mason is at fault as well.

Garrett tackled the man and tried to get off, Rudolph grabbed his helmet and tried to twist it off, Garrett responded by ripping Mason's helmet off.

Decastro grabs Garrett and pretty much ends it. Garrett isn't fighting him, isn't trying to get back to Rudolph...Then good ol Mason comes up and begins to put his hands on him again, while his teammate is holding Garrett.

I mean, Mason just kept coming, so while Garrett should be in trouble, you can't excuse what he did. Mason is at fault as well.

Didn't say he shouldn't, but to compare offenses is ridiculous. If i push you to start a fight and you pull out a gun and shoot me.... It's my offense equally as egregious?

Back
Top Bottom