~Go Cleveland~ | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~Go Cleveland~

I don’t feel sorry for Pittsburgh actually having to endure bad qb play for a few games. Miami’s been dealing with that for a few decades

Did you see the stats comparing Chubb 1st games with brown's. Wtf run this guy 30 times a game

From what I've seen this just hasn't been a year for standout RB's, but Nick Chubb has hands down been the best I've seen this year.

I don’t feel sorry for Pittsburgh actually having to endure bad qb play for a few games. Miami’s been dealing with that for a few decades

Hey Big Ben was capable of throwing a few duds together too. Difference is he would never do it for an entire season. You could never count the Steelers out.

Man its sad looking at Pitt's upcoming schedule. They've got upcoming games with the Jets, Cardinals, Bengals, and Browns again. Week 17 will be the Ravens with nothing to play for and besides that the Bills who are fools gold. Sad that this bad team will still have a good shot at the playoffs.

Man its sad looking at Pitt's upcoming schedule. They've got upcoming games with the Jets, Cardinals, Bengals, and Browns again. Week 17 will be the Ravens with nothing to play for and besides that the Bills who are fools gold. Sad that this bad team will still have a good shot at the playoffs.
The worst part is that they've won a few games in which the jaws of defeat was snatched from them. They aren't a playoff team, but could squeak in. That would suck terribly.

LOL at Aikman saying Rudolph didn't have a chance....the dude threw like 5 passes 5 yards over his receiver's head right to a defender. It's amazing he's only got four turnovers. He also gets blitzed a lot because he sucks. We did it too but we couldn't defend his bad passes because our talentless secondary couldnt stop it.

Back
Top Bottom