Go Get Rodgers? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Rodgers?

Rodgers was incredible today. The refs let the DBs hold on every play and he still threw for 350. If the refs call holding on the INT right before half, that games is completely different.

GB HC not going for it is a deal breaker for a QB like Rodgers. Insanity.

You grow a pair and dial up your best play. Instead they gave Brady the ball last with 2mins on the game clock. Just freaking stupid. Not just stupid, but lose your job and go coach HS football stupid.
I was so fired up about this earlier. I dont even like GB or tampa but that was such a ****ing bitch ass coaching decision. I'd be embarrassed to be GB fan. Pathetic. I'm with you. Get fired clown. You're in a championship game.

I was so fired up about this earlier. I dont even like GB or tampa but that was such a ****ing bitch *** coaching decision. I'd be embarrassed to be GB fan. Pathetic. I'm with you. Get fired clown. You're in a championship game.

I'm a Rodgers fan. His arm is elite at every level. He doesn't need weapons, he makes them. Yada yada yada.

But the coaching has been suspect for a decade at least. Add a new up and coming Coach who is all wet behind the ears, and you get today. A gutless wonder kid who has learned nothing and has no understanding of Tom Brady in the Playoffs 101.

Just a flat out tool.

Rodgers to the 49rs, Indy, or the Pats would make a lot of sense... the same teams that would be interested in Stafford.

Rodgers has been upset ever since the Packers drafted Love.

Not the Pats! They don;t have nearly a ready SB team like Colts or 49ers

It’s not happening but he’ll yea I’d want him. What team wouldn’t want him aside from the Chiefs and a couple others.

Tua has a longggggg way to go before he can even hold rodgers jock so to speak.

Have a poll with the two choices being Rodgers or Tua...

On Finheaven Rodgers will lose by a landslide...and each vote will be explained.
We get it. You don’t like Tua and would prefer any other QB in the league over him. You really don’t need to keep pointing that out but it makes you feel better, who am I to object?

Back
Top Bottom