Go Get Rodgers? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Rodgers?

Sure we can have him and Watson battle it out. But we have to get Adams in the deal or no dice.

Rogers is just not a winner when it counts. He had so many chances yesterday but he's always a mess in the Championship game.

I'm a no thank you.
Did you really watch the game yesterday?
Not to say we need him. He is too old.
But yesterday, his LT and RT were abused, got beat clean. Watch the game carefully before passing judgment.

Last edited:
Billy turner is not a left tackle. Bucs did a good job of jumping the snap count yesterday also.

which is on Rodgers and his head coach for not changing up the cadence and snap count more situationally

better team won though

I would say when under heavy pressure Rodgers and Josh Allen looked very Tua like on Sunday. Makes me still say lets see what Tua looks like as he learns, matures, gets comfortable and gets decent or above average pass protection and more receivers who can beat coverage.

Billy turner is not a left tackle. Bucs did a good job of jumping the snap count yesterday also.

which is on Rodgers and his head coach for not changing up the cadence and snap count more situationally

better team won though
Seems like they could have snapped the ball before the clock went to zero too...

It's too bad they lost Bahktiari. Turner has made a place for himself in the league but losing all-pro T before the playoffs kinda sucks. They should have ran the ball in the early 4th drives was my take away.

Sounds like he is ready to leave GB. You want him?
Oh I’m sure with all of the offensive weapons we have on our roster we’d be premier destination for him. No wait, what? LOL Dude this will never happen. We’d have to trade all our picks which would be used to draft offensive weapons for him, he would not pick the dolphins. He’d want a situation like what Brady walked into in Tampa.

Oh I’m sure with all of the offensive weapons we have on our roster we’d be premier destination for him. No wait, what? LOL Dude this will never happen. We’d have to trade all our picks which would be used to draft offensive weapons for him, he would not pick the dolphins. He’d want a situation like what Brady walked into in Tampa.
Goes to show, even the greats need weapons.

Seems like they could have snapped the ball before the clock went to zero too...

It's too bad they lost Bahktiari. Turner has made a place for himself in the league but losing all-pro T before the playoffs kinda sucks. They should have ran the ball in the early 4th drives was my take away.

well kc lost their left tackle to an achilles yesterday be interesting to see if that has much effect on them in 2 weeks.

scheme wise they have better ways to offset with all that motion across the formation and in the backfield etc they use. Keep the bucs d thinking

It's like some people forget the team is going into year 3 of a rebuild. You don't replace the young QB with a vet in his late 30s; you use the ammo it would take to get Rodgers and go surround the young QB with weapons to see what he can do. They gave Flores 5 years guaranteed for a reason, they want to build it the right way.

It's like some people forget the team is going into year 3 of a rebuild. You don't replace the young QB with a vet in his late 30s; you use the ammo it would take to get Rodgers and go surround the young QB with weapons to see what he can do. They gave Flores 5 years guaranteed for a reason, they want to build it the right way.

Yes that is true but that was before elite level QBs become available which never happens. Unless you think Carson Palmer, Jay Cutler and Jimmy G are elite.

Sure we can continue to build and completely miss out.

But this off season is going to be a HUGE QB carousel.

Top elite QB but no thanks. I’ve spent most of this decade hating on him and Brady.

He is not worthy, after losing to Brady. He literally made Brady's 3 int's legacy look God like. As if the whole reason why the Bucs won the game was because of Brady only.

Back
Top Bottom