Go Get Rodgers? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Rodgers?

anyone that thinks GB would let him walk you’re crazy

Let’s trade all our assets and spend all of the cap to get him to keep him away from the other AFCE teams.............

We get it. You don’t like Tua and would prefer any other QB in the league over him. You really don’t need to keep pointing that out but it makes you feel better, who am I to object?
Nobody...you are nobody to object.

So stop objecting and stick with your crowd..

a little off topic but wow does josh Allen suck.. no TD drives in the first half (only TD was after a muffed punt).. not clutch at all. Wonder what the bills fans are thinking?
Sarcasm btw
Boy did Josh Allen make alot of "ROOKIE" mistakes. And hes in year 3... Smh

anyone that thinks GB would let him walk you’re crazy

They'd be trading him for a haul.

I think Rodgers and the Packers will work it out. He's calling out his HC on a crucial decision, while his HC is saying, "hell yeah, I want him back".....they'll sit down later and cooler heads will prevail.

Unless there's something magical going on in practice with Jordan Love that we don't know about, I can't see the Packers suddenly shifting into a rebuild. They're still an elite team and will be one of the favorites to make the SB next year.

Rogers is just not a winner when it counts. He had so many chances yesterday but he's always a mess in the Championship game.

I'm a no thank you.

Back
Top Bottom