Go Get Rodgers? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Rodgers?

It's spelled S A B A N...get the GOAT right....and who on our staff could invest three years to fix his throwing motion?
And HOW many other teams passed on him?...Aaron wasn't drafted third overall ..was he?

He is not worthy, after losing to Brady. He literally made Brady's 3 int's legacy look God like. As if the whole reason why the Bucs won the game was because of Brady only.
Lol, he did not lose to Brady. GB lost to TB.
It ain't no tennis last time i checked.

Unfortunately Dan, that is not how things work. Let me know how much you would enjoy it if Brady hangs a Lombardi on his shoulders again.
Until AR can catch his own passes, block the DE and cover opposite wr, it is exactly how it works.

By your logic, Dilfer was a better qb than Marino.

I would like to stick to our rebuild and bring in some offensive firepower for our #5 pick in the draft. We got the guy we wanted. He'll be great if we give him an even chance. And I think we will next season.

Once again...

THIS.... THIS is why you get yourself a pocket QB. They last soooo much longer.

Brady at 40 freaking 3... and going back to the big game. Rodgers at 37 and just missing it.

Do I want to 'go get Rodgers'? No... but it is why he'll be attractive to teams like Indy... or the 9rs... They are ready to win right now, and be honest... how many thought that Tampa was even close?

Once again...

THIS.... THIS is why you get yourself a pocket QB. They last soooo much longer.

Brady at 40 freaking 3... and going back to the big game. Rodgers at 37 and just missing it.

Do I want to 'go get Rodgers'? No... but it is why he'll be attractive to teams like Indy... or the 9rs... They are ready to win right now, and be honest... how many thought that Tampa was even close?
I can't remember a running qb last more than 8 years and still effective in recent history.

Back
Top Bottom