Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Niether

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

miamidolphins83

Active Roster
Reaction score
Okay. I will begin.

I don't care that Oswieler had a servicable game against #3,4s, etc tonight.

The playcalling at the end of the game suggests Fales is safe and Oswiler was playing for his life.

SO.

I think QB2 Fales
QB 3 Osweiler

I don't now see us adding anyone other than a P.S. QB to the roster AND I will not be surprised to see Osweiler cut and us bring in a QB3 to push Fales.

Thoughts????

Osweiler sucked all pre season and now Gase will think he's a great #2 quality QB when he only had 1 good game against backups??!! That's really dumb. Fales stunk up the pre season also.

I'd take Osweiler over Fales but I chose neither. I think we should nab someone else if an upgrade is available

Fales and possibly 2 rookie QBs on the practice squad.

I'm hoping a rookie is cut we can nab, mike white or the guy in seattle maybe. just throwing some options out there since everyone hates on Fales / others. For now, the job is fales'

I’m not a Brock fan in the slightest ... but will offer that FALES had every advantage coming into camp. He knew the WRs (mostly). He knew the system, etc .... and he just flat out did not impress. Not what I expected coming into camp, but ....

Brock did not produce much either mind you ... but he did have the steeper curve. Just the fact that he might have caught up to FALES to me says something. Not FOR Brock mind you, but AGAINST FALES.

Either way, not good. I would invest in PETTY and see what comes of it. He might have some potential.... neither of these 2 do ....

Osweiler sucked all pre season and now Gase will think he's a great #2 quality QB when he only had 1 good game against backups??!! That's really dumb. Fales stunk up the pre season also.
Yes because you know exactly how Gase thinks.

Qb2 should currently be on another roster right now.
You can't cut them both right now, imo. QB2 has to be ready to run this offense at any moment, possibly(God forbid) against the Titans and there's no way someone can learn this system in 7 days. Even if you brought someone in next week, you would still need one of these guys while he learned the offense.

Back
Top Bottom