Who is QB2?

• Fales

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Osweiler

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Niether

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
Totally called this! But now I am hoping we trade whoever is considered QB2.

I still think despite Fales preseason struggles he represents something that can be developed.

We already know what we have in Brock.

I think Gase likes Fales even though he has not played well.
Osweiler will be carefully resurected off the junk pile and traded for value when another team becomes desparate during the season.
Both players are not good enough IMHO.
If RT gets hurt, Osweiler will be 1st off the bench

Fales was rice water diarrhea while Osweiler was only hangover diarrhea, so I guess I'll choose the less life-threatening one.

You can't cut them both right now, imo. QB2 has to be ready to run this offense at any moment, possibly(God forbid) against the Titans and there's no way someone can learn this system in 7 days. Even if you brought someone in next week, you would still need one of these guys while he learned the offense.
That is probably the reason we kept 3 QB's!

Okay. I will begin.

I don't care that Oswieler had a servicable game against #3,4s, etc tonight.

The playcalling at the end of the game suggests Fales is safe and Oswiler was playing for his life.

SO.

I think QB2 Fales
QB 3 Osweiler

I don't now see us adding anyone other than a P.S. QB to the roster AND I will not be surprised to see Osweiler cut and us bring in a QB3 to push Fales.

Thoughts????
I think we kept 3 QB's in order to have one as a trade piece. It doesn't make any difference as to which one they keep as our #2QB since they have demonstrated about equal play capability. We will need to pick up a PS QB. I'm not sure how that will play into any trade that may be made. The PS QB pick up may need to be an independent hire.

“How bout a little bit of both ice man...i’m pretty hungry”

Of course ‘plan’ could be the same as ‘im not going to be the next Alabama Coach’

I think we kept 3 QB's in order to have one as a trade piece. It doesn't make any difference as to which one they keep as our #2QB since they have demonstrated about equal play capability. We will need to pick up a PS QB. I'm not sure how that will play into any trade that may be made. The PS QB pick up may need to be an independent hire.

Who is trading more than a token 7th tho?

Seems like a waste of a roster spot if that is the end goal.

Of course ‘plan’ could be the same as ‘im not going to be the next Alabama Coach’

Ok well that tells me that week 1 Brock is the active 2 deep. Otherwise it doesn’t make any sense.

You aren’t keeping Brock for developmental purposes.

And I think any trade odds prior to the deadline would be very low here.

I don't know why we didn't bring in some young athletic QB talent to ramp up into the system with the idea he'd eventually be put on out PS.

I have to assume the main reason is because we're all about winning now -- which is why we added so many "older" players.

Our ongoing inability to draft and develop interior OL is just ridiculous.

Who is trading more than a token 7th tho?

Seems like a waste of a roster spot if that is the end goal.
Keep in mind that between now and our first game we, and the rest of the league, are dealing in low level selections.

QB1: Tannehill
QB2: 60%+ Tannehill (minor to middle of the road injury)
QB3: Stink for best pick available?

Back
Top Bottom