Who is QB2?

• Fales

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Osweiler

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Niether

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
Yes because you know exactly how Gase thinks.

Opinions thats whats in here and why there is a Forum for fans to express their opinions. Enjoy the freedom while we still have it...

And if you "honestly dissect many of Gases moves (qb decisions too) their is amble justification to express the potential conclusion of Gase at times being at minimum questionable....
And if you have dissected and see nothing to look at as questionable buy the book " The Dick and Jane Introduction to Football " with intro by Spot....lol

Funny thing is worrying about #2 QB. From the little I've seen of Tannehill think it will be interesting to actually see how much better he is than a #2 QB.....just an opinion

Seriously Osweiller our #2 ........lol
You guys are really serious. Why because he looked good in one game against with all due respect Atlanta hasbeens that would need 3 promotions to get to be the worst actual group of so called professionals we've seen in years. Most of our bottom of the barrel guys looked like all stars.

I'm not a QB guru but for the amount of skill Osweiller has shown overall as a Dolphin is mind boggling to think he's even being considered on the team, non the less #2... Damn people are you all on drugs? Fales too..but if he could practice squad maybe consider (maybe).

Christ we'd be even 100% Better off starting over and just bring back Matt ( not my choice but compared to what we are even looking at. These are the Gase decisions that make you scratch you head....QB Guru.......lol...

We need a PS QB.

And it’s Fales for me, but the team may end up going Brock unfortunately.

Seriously Osweiller our #2 ........lol
You guys are really serious. Why because he looked good in one game against with all due respect Atlanta hasbeens that would need 3 promotions to get to be the worst actual group of so called professionals we've seen in years. Most of our bottom of the barrel guys looked like all stars.

I'm not a QB guru but for the amount of skill Osweiller has shown overall as a Dolphin is mind boggling to think he's even being considered on the team, non the less #2... Damn people are you all on drugs? Fales too..but if he could practice squad maybe consider (maybe).

Christ we'd be even 100% Better off starting over and just bring back Matt ( not my choice but compared to what we are even looking at. These are the Gase decisions that make you scratch you head....QB Guru.......lol...

Can you really make a compelling argument that Fales deserves #2 over Brock?

Osweiler has been bad. Fales has been worse

I have spent years bashing Brock Osweiler. I think if you go through my post history and look for the names "Brock" "Osweiler" and "Fraudweiler" you will laugh pretty hard when I say:

The #2 quarterback on this roster ought to be Brock Osweiler.

He's just outplayed David Fales.

Brock’s final drive was the best QBing of the night. Two improvised scrambles and the TD throw to Owusu.

But i’ll Take Fales over him, who at least tried to do more than a bunch of swing passes and crossing routes to the running backs.

There is no upside at all with Brock IMO. And I trust Fales more than I do Brock and I think a first string defense will make Brock a liability in John Beckish ways.

I have spent years bashing Brock Osweiler. I think if you go through my post history and look for the names "Brock" "Osweiler" and "Fraudweiler" you will laugh pretty hard when I say:

The #2 quarterback on this roster ought to be Brock Osweiler.

He's just outplayed David Fales.

Based on the 4th preseason game then yea.

I would like to think the evaluation would include the other 3 games and the month and change of camp as well.

But it would be typical Dolphins to take Brock.

Based on the 4th preseason game then yea.

I would like to think the evaluation would include the other 3 games and the month and change of camp as well.

But it would be typical Dolphins to take Brock.

I'm not married to the idea of having either QB back up but I just dont see how Fales deserves the spot over Brock. I don't know how Gase can convince himself of that or sell that to the rest of the team.

If you give the spot to Fales it basically says this job wasn't open to real competition and I had my guy all along.

I thought Fales stunk on ice in preseason games 2-3, whereas Brock mostly just ran around trying to avoid getting crushed as the pass protection imploded.

Again, I'm really conflicted about this, but that's just how I feel.

BREAKING NEWS !
THEY BOTH SUCK ON SUCH AN OBVIOUS LEVEL.....

Like I'd said in the post Osweiller shouldn't even be a thought, Fales too ..........Not even in the equation.

I mean come on people show enough intelligence to figure out that these guys bring nothing and surprised they are even in the loop...
Gase contemplating either of these two is just insane.... They both suck ( on a large scale) so much I'm surprised at even the thought of it. If true another stupid so called insight of our HC that will take us no where...And add to the list of QB Guru's mystical moves leading again nowhere....

Last edited:
Did Brock complete a pass more than 10 yards all preseason.?

Back
Top Bottom