Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

I think we will have some clarity next week after the staff/execs return from the senior bowl. If it's Dorsey or an internal hire than I would expect it happens next week. If we don't hear anything by mid next week I think we can feel confident that it's Kafka.

I think we will have some clarity next week after the staff/execs return from the senior bowl. If it's Dorsey or an internal hire than I would expect it happens next week. If we don't hear anything by mid next week I think we can feel confident that it's Kafka.
Completely agree with this. If they were not waiting for an external candidate and plan to promote from within, why not do it already. If he's really still evaluating our two internal candidates and not sure which, then I'm very concerned about our OC going into this upcoming season.

I'm wondering if Dorsey and Kafka are neck and neck and they need one more interview with Kafka to decide?

Kafka or Dorsey? Who you got and why?

Dorsey with Tua, Kafka with Watson.

Kafka is a hot name and while both will likely be HC candidates within 3 years, Dorsey fits better. His experience with both Cam and Allen are important to me and the teams he has been a part of have run many different offenses.

I don’t see KC’s current offense fitting us with our current team. If we get Watson, that changes.

Not that I have any clue but the point of Bieneiny not being hired as a head coach and most likely going back to OC the Chiefs again leaving Mike Kafka in a no OC advancement situation. Us offering him a OC position could be reasonable and a shot at Kafka moving up the ladder. Plus its taking so long in which the Chiefs still playing.

Well, add on one more hypothetical to the list.
Makes sense but I agree we are all guessing

Haven't really been following this the last few days, has there been any update on this?

Really surprised no one hasn't been named.
pretty sure it means we are at least waiting to kick the tires on people with the Bucs and Chefs.

no downside unless Godsey and Studes get signed away from under our noses.

I've been feeling based only on the lack of a hire, that its Kafka from KC.
I'm feeling more strongly about that as time passes.

Now is that a good choice, I have no idea honestly....what's his reputation? His coaching influences?

Coaching Mahomes while it's not auto pilot it's also not mining for gold, so I am curious what the appeal is.

Back
Top Bottom