Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

Could they, Although I doubt it, be waiting for the DW situation to be resolved?

I disagree, I think it's an external candidate which is why they haven't announced anything yet.
If a promote from within is done, would the guy feel a little like the second choice? If you wanted me you could have done it weeks ago?
I don’t know if that would be the feeling. Maybe it would be “I was picked over everyone else”.

If a promote from within is done, would the guy feel a little like the second choice? If you wanted me you could have done it weeks ago?
I don’t know if that would be the feeling. Maybe it would be “I was picked over everyone else”.
You worried about his feelings? Cmon bruh... These are grown a** men lol

Our OC clearly is coaching for KC
Not that I have any clue but the point of Bieneiny not being hired as a head coach and most likely going back to OC the Chiefs again leaving Mike Kafka in a no OC advancement situation. Us offering him a OC position could be reasonable and a shot at Kafka moving up the ladder. Plus its taking so long in which the Chiefs still playing.

Well, add on one more hypothetical to the list.

Not that I have any clue but the point of Bieneiny not being hired as a head coach and most likely going back to OC the Chiefs again leaving Mike Kafka in a no OC advancement situation. Us offering him a OC position could be reasonable and a shot at Kafka moving up the ladder. Plus its taking so long in which the Chiefs still playing.

Well, add on one more hypothetical to the list.
Since we're doing hypotheticals than let's add Jim Caldwell to the list. Flores showed interest once before and now that he didn't get a hc job maybe we try it again since last time health problems got in the way.

Still holding out for either Dorsey or Kafka. An internal hire at this point would be a big letdown.
If it was internal all along I would’ve expected it to have happened already. They could still go that route now and perhaps it will be because they did try for someone else and it didn’t work out. Don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom