Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

Do we even know what Flores' offensive philosophy is?
We can only speculate, but I'm sure he has his own philosophy.

He only has 2 seasons to look at, neither of which were optimum for "setting a tone".

All I'm saying is Flo seems to be a strong willed individual. He isn't likely to let a young OC just do whatever he wants, as far as play calling.

The fact we're now in senior bowl practices and an OC hasn't been named makes me believe it will be in-house.

Would have to believe you would want the OC looking at these players with the staff
Agree completely. The only exception I can see is if they have an arrangement with someone on the Bucs or Chiefs

Seems to me, if Flo wants someone from TB/KC, he has to be pretty confident he can get them. He's passed on some pretty good candidates
That is why I think our FO and the mystery man’s agent have a deal.

Somebody already posted a few days back that if it were to be in house, why not announce.

play to the defense

to date
worked well last year, too well. a little bad luck and playing not to lose would have meant a 6 to 8 win season
the culture is good but the time has come to kick out the jams on the offense. Charlie Frye is a good start
hopefully we draft 2 or 3 weapons

We can only speculate, but I'm sure he has his own philosophy.

He only has 2 seasons to look at, neither of which were optimum for "setting a tone".

All I'm saying is Flo seems to be a strong willed individual. He isn't likely to let a young OC just do whatever he wants, as far as play calling.
I'm not so enthused from what I've seen on the offensive side of the ball from Flores so far. The Chan Gailey hire was dubious to begin with and now Miami is on their third offensive coordinator in three years.

OK, without naming an OC and giving OC duties split between Studesville and Godsey ... my guess is that we've already decided on an OC and he is NOT on our staff. If he were going to be internal, they would have the OC duties at the Senior Bowl, not split duties. Clearly whomever it is, that candidate has approved Charlie Frye as the QB Coach, and he intends to build around Tua. I am changing my guess (purely 100% speculation with 0% inside knowledge) ... and I'm calling a wildcard ... Ken Dorsey. Seems to me that if we're STILL waiting to name someone, they've got to be involved in the Super Bowl, because anyone else would be with the team as OC at the Senior Bowl.

Yeah ... probably wrong ... but that's my guess.

OK, without naming an OC and giving OC duties split between Studesville and Godsey ... my guess is that we've already decided on an OC and he is NOT on our staff. If he were going to be internal, they would have the OC duties at the Senior Bowl, not split duties. Clearly whomever it is, that candidate has approved Charlie Frye as the QB Coach, and he intends to build around Tua. I am changing my guess (purely 100% speculation with 0% inside knowledge) ... and I'm calling a wildcard ... Ken Dorsey. Seems to me that if we're STILL waiting to name someone, they've got to be involved in the Super Bowl, because anyone else would be with the team as OC at the Senior Bowl.

I’m dying for some news. Any news!

There are some locals out there who sleuthed Twitter follows and deduced that Ken Dorsey is the guy. Dorsey started following Marino and an admin guy with the Dolphins. Dolphins admin guy started following Dorsey. Reporters from the Herald and Sentinel started following Dorsey. Step 3 ... profits! Very VERY thin ... but ... it's something.

Their video is linked in the 347 Club for members.

I think so too

People have to remember you don't just see a coordinator you like and then go sign him. Fans look at this like they look at free agency. We have to remember the coach or player has to want to come to Miami more than they want to go to another team. So when people say why isn't Miami signing such and such, remember it could be the candidate wants to wait to hear all offers or maybe they're holding out for a situation that entices them more than the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom