Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

The fact we're now in senior bowl practices and an OC hasn't been named makes me believe it will be in-house.

Would have to believe you would want the OC looking at these players with the staff
Ideally, but it wouldn't stop me from pursuing someone on the Bucs or Chefs, if I wanted to speak to them prior to making a decision.

The Seahawks got their guy (not Dorsey) so it's looking more and more like it will be him. I'm down with it. Flores appears to be in no particular rush given the Senior Bowl and that the schemes for that will be simple enough for our current staff to coach/install.

Ken Dorsey, guys. I'm cool with it.

Ideally, but it wouldn't stop me from pursuing someone on the Bucs or Chefs, if I wanted to speak to them prior to making a decision.

Seems to me, if Flo wants someone from TB/KC, he has to be pretty confident he can get them. He's passed on some pretty good candidates

Maybe Coach Flo and GM Grier have just completely forgotten about hiring an Offensive Coordinator or maybe they have their collective eyes on Mike Kafka, QB Coach of the Kansas City Chiefs on the assumption that Eric Bieniemy doesn't get the Texans Head coaching job.

Last edited:
Maybe Coach Flo and GM Grier have just completely forgotten about hiring an Offensive Coordinator or maybe they have their collective eyes on Mike Kafka, QB Coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.
That's what I believe it just means waiting another 12 days or so. :frown

I also believe if Frazier gets the Texans job he takes Dorsey.

Even if it were Dorsey, it would make sense to wait until everyone is back in S. Florida, rather than hold an introductory PC off site.

Even if it were Dorsey, it would make sense to wait until everyone is back in S. Florida, rather than hold an introductory PC off site.
perhaps they've interviewed Dorsey and are waiting for another candidate

what do PC's look these days?

Disagree with virtually every thing you said.

Omar's baseless opining aside, Flo doesn't play the "buddy" game, and he damn sure believes in accountability.

I'm not sure why ppl assume an OC, particularly a first time play caller, is going to come in and have carte blanche over all offensive staff hires. I'm not sure why ppl think Flo is going to just abandon his offensive philosophy, in favor of some unproven OC.

The HC is in charge of all aspects of the team.

Don't confuse delegation with deferring.
Do we even know what Flores' offensive philosophy is?

Back
Top Bottom