Gofundme Option? Billboard To Fire Gase | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gofundme Option? Billboard To Fire Gase

I don't think that hiring the guy responsible for Bountygate qualifies as moving in the right direction. That piece of **** can keep himself in Cleveland.

I knew some bleeding heart pacifist would bring up Bounty Gate.....big deal...that stuff went on (and probably secretly still goes on amongst players) with other teams than just Williams when he was with the Saints....he just got caught.

He paid his penalty and "debt to society".....aren't those the buzzwords when others commit offenses (MUCH worse) and move on with their lives. It works for politicians, presidents and many others, why not him?

And, of course, you're assuming he hasn't learned from his "sins" and vowed to be a better man - Are you saying because of one long ago act he is to be judged forever by it?

Where's your forgiveness for the common sinner, man?? LOL

"Thirty disgruntled fans aren’t going to do anything to change the state of affairs with the Dolphins, but there’s no doubt that the perception of the Dolphins as an organization going nowhere fast is growing. That’s not going to change as long as the team chases quarterbacks and coaches desperately before falling short of getting their man."

This article was written over 6 years ago.

I knew some bleeding heart pacifist would bring up Bounty Gate.....big deal...that stuff went on (and probably secretly still goes on amongst players) with other teams than just Williams when he was with the Saints....he just got caught.

He paid his penalty and "debt to society".....aren't those the buzzwords when others commit offenses (MUCH worse) and move on with their lives. It works for politicians, presidents and many others, why not him?

And, of course, you're assuming he hasn't learned from his "sins" and vowed to be a better man - Are you saying because of one long ago act he is to be judged forever by it?

Where's your forgiveness for the common sinner, man?? LOL

Have you seen his press conferences with cleveland? He’s still a pompous asshole. Hard pass on that douchebag.

I knew some bleeding heart pacifist would bring up Bounty Gate.....big deal...that stuff went on (and probably secretly still goes on amongst players) with other teams than just Williams when he was with the Saints.

He paid his penalty and "debt to society".....aren't those the buzzwords when others commit offenses (MUCH worse) and move on with their lives.

And, of course, you're assuming he hasn't learned from his "sins" and vowed to be a better man....where's your forgiveness for the common sinner, man??

What an archaically stupid response. Do you even know how the Bountygate thing got leaked? Gleason was there in his wheelchair with cameras following him around for a documentary and that idiot caveman got caught ON TAPE saying 'Kill the head and the body dies.' Gleason there ... beloved in New Orleans and (most likely) paid the ultimate price ... and that nightmare asshole couldn't give two shits. He was even initially confused as to what the big deal was when it started to blow up.

The Dolphins just got embarrassed by Cokehead Chris and you want this guy to be head coach? I can't think of a worse idea off the top of my head. Condy Rice? :lol:

Keep your bullshit political views out of this forum, please and thanks. :bobdole:

Have you seen his press conferences with cleveland? He’s still a pompous *******. Hard pass on that douchebag.

Hmmm...but you'd take ultra pompous d-bag Belicheat as coach no doubt or laud him as a visionary when he acts much the same or worse.

What an archaically stupid response. Do you even know how the Bountygate thing got leaked? Gleason was there in his wheelchair with cameras following him around for a documentary and that idiot caveman got caught ON TAPE saying 'Kill the head and the body dies.' Gleason there ... beloved in New Orleans and (most likely) paid the ultimate price ... and that nightmare ******* couldn't give two ****s. He was even initially confused as to what the big deal was when it started to blow up.

The Dolphins just got embarrassed by Cokehead Chris and you want this guy to be head coach? I can't think of a worse idea off the top of my head. Condy Rice? :lol:

Keep your bullshit political views out of this forum, please and thanks. :bobdole:

Political??? I don't think that word means what you think it means. BTW, please keep your snowflake idealistic views out of this forum...this is football, not tiddlywinks (even though people with your mindset are trying to make it that).

And yes, I remember the whole deal...and the reason why Williams was "initially confused as to what the big deal was when it started to blow up" was because it was going on for years, not just with him but around the league.

Educate yourself and read the book "Of Bread and Circuses: The Story of Bountygate and the 2012 New Orleans Saints" - which details the whole thing and also the fact that teams playing the Saints sustained fewer injuries than against any other team but the San Diego Chargers during the three years the supposed "malicious and pervasive" bounty program was in place.

Oh...and btw, the "bounty" allegations were never proven...but don't let the truth get in the way of your prejudical, snowflake thinking.

Last edited:
Political??? I don't think that word means what you think it means. BTW, please keep yor snowflake idealistic views out of this forum...this is football, not tiddlywinks (even though people with your mindset are trying to make it that).

And yes, I remember the whole deal...and the reason why Williams was "initially confused as to what the big deal was when it started to blow up" was because it was going on for years, not just with him but around the league.

Someone is a glutton for punishment. :lol:

Way to not be political while immediately following it up with 'snowflake'. You're not fooling anybody. Certainly not me. And I'm not even a 'bleeding heart pacifist' so your deficient assumptions don't even apply.

Other teams were paying players for intentionally injuring others? Must be the most successful coverup in sports history. It is weird how that whole thing got blown way out of proportion. o_O

A few more posts like that and I'll concede the :bobdole: to you ... well on your way to deserving it.

Someone is a glutton for punishment. :lol:

Way to not be political while immediately following it up with 'snowflake'. You're not fooling anybody. Certainly not me. And I'm not even a 'bleeding heart pacifist' so your deficient assumptions don't even apply.

Other teams were paying players for intentionally injuring others? Must be the most successful coverup in sports history. It is weird how that whole thing got blown way out of proportion. o_O

A few more posts like that and I'll concede the :bobdole: to you ... well on your way to deserving it.

Maybe it'd be better to rest you well worn use of emoticons and read the book...it has pictures too!!!

And it did get blown out of proportion....and, despite proving the allegations (again, never done) the NFL in typical kneejerk fashion did a quick punishment/penalty dishing out to make it look like they settled it and punished those responsible. So, Williams & the Saints were the sacrificial lambs when many other teams were doing the exact same thing.

If you won't take the time to educate yourself (or are too busy making things up or reviewing emoticons for future use (HA!)) go here for concise some info for those with short attention spans and/or those who believe the headlines without delving into the issues fully:

http://www.saintswin.com/2012/06/examining-flaws-of-bountygates-evidence.html?m=1

or here:

Last edited:
Maybe it'd be better to rest you well worn use of emoticons and read the book...it has pictures too!!!

And it did get blown out of proportion....and, despite proving the allegations (again, never done) the NFL in typical kneejerk fashion did a quick punishment/penalty dishing out to make it look like they settled it and punished those responsible. So, Williams & the Saints were the sacrificial lambs when many other teams were doing the exact same thing.

I find it hard to believe you have time to read anything else when so much is spent beating it to Atlas Shrugged. But if it has pictures you know I'm in. :up:

This is honestly the first time I've ever heard someone defending Williams and the scandal. It's weird ... and unsettling. This is some Mike Ditka injury mindset stuff you're pumping out here.

He's a good defensive coach. I'll give him that. But you don't want a personality like his on a team that is a magnet for distracting embarrassments. Gregg Williams is the exact opposite type of guy you want coming to Miami.

What an archaically stupid response. Do you even know how the Bountygate thing got leaked? Gleason was there in his wheelchair with cameras following him around for a documentary and that idiot caveman got caught ON TAPE saying 'Kill the head and the body dies.' Gleason there ... beloved in New Orleans and (most likely) paid the ultimate price ... and that nightmare ******* couldn't give two ****s. He was even initially confused as to what the big deal was when it started to blow up.

A few things.

Wait a tick. The facepalm is back?! Didn't know that. :bobdole:

The Cokehead thing was funny as hell. First time I watched the video, I thought it had to he fake. So surreal. The LeBatard show that aired the day after the story broke was one of their funniest shows ever. Started the show with the White Lines song and everything with loud sniffs to the beat. :lol:

Lastly, I could think of one guy who would be a more embarrassing addition than Cokehead Chris.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm...but you'd take ultra pompous d-bag Belicheat as coach no doubt or laud him as a visionary when he acts much the same or worse.

Political??? I don't think that word means what you think it means. BTW, please keep your snowflake idealistic views out of this forum...this is football, not tiddlywinks (even though people with your mindset are trying to make it that).

Educate yourself and read the book "Of Bread and Circuses: The Story of Bountygate and the 2012 New Orleans Saints" - which details the whole thing and also the fact that teams playing the Saints sustained fewer injuries than against any other team but the San Diego Chargers during the three years the supposed "malicious and pervasive" bounty program was in place.

Oh...and btw, the "bounty" allegations were never proven...but don't let the truth get in the way of your prejudical, snowflake thinking.

Amen, brother. Real men spear each other with helmets until their brain swells inside their skull. These pansies don't know what's up.

A few things.

Wait a tick. The facepalm is back?! Didn't know that. :bobdole:

The Cokehead thing was funny as hell. First time I watched the video, I thought it had to he fake. So surreal. The LeBatard show that aired the day after the story broke was one of their funniest shows ever. Started the show with the White Lines song and everything with loud sniffs to the beat. :lol:

Lastly, I could think of one guy who would be a more embarrassing addition than Cokehead Chris.

View attachment 14272

Maybe it's too much to ask for, but I'm just hoping for a coach who hasn't been involved in ... or responsible for, in this case ... any -gates. Especially one so cruel. Give me a cheater over someone encouraging injuries. The bar is high!

Maybe it's too much to ask for, but I'm just hoping for a coach who hasn't been involved in ... or responsible for, in this case ... any -gates. Especially one so cruel. Give me a cheater over someone encouraging injuries. The bar is high!

For the Dolphins? Yes, you're asking for too much.

I find it hard to believe you have time to read anything else when so much is spent beating it to Atlas Shrugged. But if it has pictures you know I'm in. :up:

Nice....well, better than spending time beating it to GRINDR like you, LMAO!

Oh, and btw....if one were capable of critical thinking, the question that might occur (to even a juvenile emoticon filled mind) would be...."How & why was Williams allowed to continue coaching or have a job in the NFL???" You think maybe because it's exactly as I said....it was going on everywhere and the NFL did as needed to save face and look like they were taking it seriously....paid lip service to "punishing this unforgivable, dastardly act" (yet let him continue to work in the league), did a few suspensions but then let the supposed "evil doers" continue to coach/play, etc. If this were as shocking, unforgivable and offensive as you apparently see it (and other pearl clutchers thought it was) then supply an argument as to why the supposed violators weren't banned for life or from any association with the NFL.

Game, set & match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom