Going to Detroit. What to do before the Lions game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to Detroit. What to do before the Lions game?

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Any locals have the recommendation? I'm thinking about going to Nemos and taking the shuttle.

I'm in the same boat... Where would be a decent place to eat at before the game? I'm thinking driving around Detroit may suck, so maybe we will just pack some quick lunch to eat before we go to the stadium..

Also. I need some help from people, where is the best area/street maybe? to find somewhere to park? I've been to Indy and Cleveland, and it was a bit away from the stadium. So my worry is that I only know the address for Ford Field, so I could end up driving in squares trying to find somewhere

I'm in the same boat... Where would be a decent place to eat at before the game? I'm thinking driving around Detroit may suck, so maybe we will just pack some quick lunch to eat before we go to the stadium..

Also. I need some help from people, where is the best area/street maybe? to find somewhere to park? I've been to Indy and Cleveland, and it was a bit away from the stadium. So my worry is that I only know the address for Ford Field, so I could end up driving in squares trying to find somewhere

dont make a wrong turn...you wont make it to the game if you do :lol:

If you have an extra $30 or so you could probably go house shopping, pick up a couple 3 bedrooms and a condo.

i almost got murdered in jax when i went there for a college bowl game a few years ago...got in a van who said he was a cabby in a cabby line of vehs outside the stadium...little bit intoxicated lol didnt really check...got robbed instead...i never carry cash but i had a ton of it for that game...thought he was taking me the scenic route

fun times in jax...

Does the NFL determine which games can be shown where or is it up to the local affiliate? Because it almost seems like the NFL is colluding with DirecTV to get more subscribers by making the local affiliates show the games no one wants just so the will sign-up for Sunday Ticket. Maybe that's just Tinfoil hat talk, but it does "seem" like it.

Back
Top Bottom