Golic's Fat Aggression!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Golic's Fat Aggression!!!

Fintastic1 said:
What did the Dolphins ever do to Golic? This guy is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Man I hate that dude!

I don't understand why he has to take out his fat aggression out on the Fins.

Mommy probably didn't feed him enough chocolate cake when he was a kid.

There...I'm done.

This is totally uncalled for. He actually said that he was 'shocked' that DC had progressed as much as he has (along with C. Palmer) and said that he was wrong in his assessment that DC wouldn't be able to start the season...what's the deal ?? He said that he thought the Fins (and the Bengals) ought to not push them back so quickly but added that these players are most likely pushing themselves back harder than they should, which may not be too far from being right. Again, there's nothing wrong with that thought either. It doesn't make him a bad media guy ?? He still has reservations and while everything looks great right now, there is still a month to go and the chance for a relapse or setback is still very possible. I think of all of the former jocks, he more often tells it like it is than many of the others...he's not an apologist for poor players and that's a good thing. There's a long way until we see DC in a real game situation and setbacks happen, particularly with as severe an injury as he suffered. He's got some first hand knowledge of what it takes to recover from an ACL injury and DC has two additional ligaments that also need to show recovery... Don't bad mouth him because his opinion is that of difference than what we think. He actually has a soft spot for the Fins...we gave him a shot when he was way over the hill just prior to him retiring. I don't see why everyone around this board gets blown out of shape when the media guys state their opinions...besides, last I saw, we haven't beaten the Pasties from atop the AFCE....

Back
Top Bottom