Golic's Fat Aggression!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Golic's Fat Aggression!!!

Sofa_King_Drunk said:
We should all be glad Golic didn't reveal his naked aggression and only chose to show us his fat aggression.....
Now that's the response I was looking for. Thank you. Someone with a sense of humor everybody! Follow this guy's lead, you'll go a long way.

Fintastic1 said:
Now that's the response I was looking for. Thank you. Someone with a sense of humor everybody! Follow this guy's lead, you'll go a long way.

See........you back down and attempt to make peace..........and now this..........

Fintastic1 said:
Not you again, I thought you were gone!

................and I thought you wisened up. Looks like we're both disappointed.

enigmatics said:
See........you back down and attempt to make peace..........and now this..........
Not you again, I thought you were gone!

enigmatics said:
This is comical! I pull a string and you move every single time.

Fintastic1 said:

Not exactly. But as indicated by this thread, you're able to tell convince yourself of even the most ridiculous scenarios.

Step into my world anytime you choose son. We have the "Depths" to settle disputes like these. I will tear your "you're fat" routine to shreds.

enigmatics said:
Not exactly. But as indicated by this thread, you're able to tell convince yourself of even the most ridiculous scenarios.

Step into my world anytime you choose son. We have the "Depths" to settle disputes like these. I will tear your "you're fat" routine to shreds.

In the words of Rocky, "Go For It"

Fintastic1 said:

Hey F1, relax a little man. The point Enigmatics is trying to express here is that there are a large number of fans on this board who decide whether or not a media source is credible soley based on comments made regarding the Dolphins. There are way too many posts stating the person is "intelligent, analytical, completely unbiased and certainly knows football", only because he said something positive about the Fins. Then another media source is "a moron, biased, Patriot lover and knows nothing about football" simply based on his/her not giving the Dolphins a glowing endorsement.
Actually Enigmatics is a pretty okay person from what I know. Depending on your view he's either cynical or well grounded.

enigmatics said:
Apparently you missed today's NFL Live when he marveled at Culpepper's amazing rehab.
i was thinking the same thing

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, "even unpopular ones". For me it just makes it that much sweeter when we prove them wrong.
Besides if everyone was a Fin fan, or backer, my paranoid nature wouldn't let me rest. Or it'd be dull.
Question, was it Golic who played the other dad with Eddie Murphy in Daddy Day Care? Sure did look like him.

TheAnswer385 said:
i was thinking the same thing

.................and he continues to not comment on it because it destroys his foundation-less argument.

phinphan11 said:
Or arguementive ...

Argumentative no doubt. It's just in my nature and I attest to it.

Sorry I'm not into flexin' my bird chest about insignificant sportswriters. Really though, I think it's great to mosh around in an online forum, gettin' amped like a roid-raging alpha male because some guy doesn't view my team the way I do. Shows great perspective, substance, and depth.

If people are going to flood my favorite board with such narrow-minded trash then I'm going to flood it with my disdain. Looks like we're both going to be around forever, because there's new 13 year old members, or ones who never grew up, who join everyday and litter this place with the same "I can't believe so-and-so said" drivel............

enigmatics said:
Argumentative no doubt. It's just in my nature and I attest to it.

Sorry I'm not into flexin' my bird chest about insignificant sportswriters. Really though, I think it's great to mosh around in an online forum, gettin' amped like a roid-raging alpha male because some guy doesn't view my team the way I do. Shows great perspective, substance, and depth.

If people are going to flood my favorite board with such narrow-minded trash then I'm going to flood it with my disdain. Looks like we're both going to be around forever, because there's new 13 year old members, or ones who never grew up, who join everyday and litter this place with the same "I can't believe so-and-so said" drivel............

Kinda like all of the threads that "repeat" the common news information from the front page of the newspaper. Obvious news that most everyone has already read seems to be another waste of time.

I agree it's a sign of the times that we have to fork over some coin just to join a forum (VIP) that is devoid of the mainstream drivel.

Back
Top Bottom