Golic's Fat Aggression!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Golic's Fat Aggression!!!

Fintastic1 said:
Someone said it before. You know, you make a comment defending your team and your a homer. But look at the forum that you're in. If you can't say something and have your fellow fin fans back you up, then why even post anything.

My bad if I hurt your feelings. Or maybe Golic is your uncle or something, I don't know.

Hurt my feelings? Not quite.......but your initial post certainly makes it appear that Mike Golic hurt yours.

Look, if your comments actually were defending the Phins......I'd be all for it. But that was at all what was being said in this thread when I posted. It was simply attacking the man (Golic) who stated his opinions, not the opinions themselves. I mean c'mon....what the hell does him being fat have to do with whether or not he is right about the Phins????

It happens everytime that a journalist/sportscaster/etc. voices an opinion on the Dolphins which is less than a glowing endorsement. :shakeno:

Slappy8800 said:
i understand this is a dolphins message board but the homerism is getting out of control here.

It's not homerism it's optimism. I'm sure on any Dallas Cowboys message boards you will find people getting angry when people are doubting T.O and the Cowboys.

burger13 said:
:boohoo:

Mike Golic doesn't think that the Phins are an instant SB contender w/ Culpepper...

Golic doesn't think the Phins will be better than the Patriots......

Golic isn't certain that Ronnie Brown can carry the load.....

Golic thinks that Chambers can put up Randy Moss type numbers with Culpepper at QB...:boohoo: ....oh wait...that doesn't sound like he hates the Phins....that's not so bad. But, i thought he hates the Phins??? :confused:

Maybe it's just that he has an opinion.....and I knew it the moment I watched it that there would be multiple threads like this calling him an idiot because his OPINION differs from a lot of ours. :shakeno:

I agree 100%

burger13 said:
Hurt my feelings? Not quite.......but your initial post certainly makes it appear that Mike Golic hurt yours.

Look, if your comments actually were defending the Phins......I'd be all for it. But that was at all what was being said in this thread when I posted. It was simply attacking the man (Golic) who stated his opinions, not the opinions themselves. I mean c'mon....what the hell does him being fat have to do with whether or not he is right about the Phins????

It happens everytime that a journalist/sportscaster/etc. voices an opinion on the Dolphins which is less than a glowing endorsement. :shakeno:

C'mon...tell me the truth...you're really a Jets fan aren't you.

Would you feel better if I came out and said the Dolphins suck!

Can we say suck in here without getting in trouble?

burger13 said:
no....let's attack the guy (especially for being FAT) because his OPINION differs ffom ours!! :wink:

I know...........seems like a perfectly good way to express our superiority, not to mention maturity lol

PhinFan0202 said:
It's not homerism it's optimism. I'm sure on any Dallas Cowboys message boards you will find people getting angry when people are doubting T.O and the Cowboys.

Getting pissy and flinging insults at a sportswriter is optimism? What world are you from?

Fintastic1 said:
C'mon...tell me the truth...you're really a Jets fan aren't you.

Would you feel better if I came out and said the Dolphins suck!

Can we say suck in here without getting in trouble?

He's a better Dolphins fan than you so far. At least the man is able to deal with constructive criticism of our team without having to run to Finheaven.com to cry about some insignificant sports commentator with such groundbreaking insight as "Golic's fat."

enigmatics said:
He's a better Dolphins fan than you so far. At least the man is able to deal with constructive criticism of our team without having to run to Finheaven.com to cry about some insignificant sports commentator with such groundbreaking insight as "Golic's fat."

Burger, Enigmatics look guys I'm sorry. Maybe I started on the wrong foot with you. Let's be friends okay.

We all come from different walks of life and different areas. I live in Cali and when I see a Dolfan I stop and talk to the guy/girl for a while. And we just share the feelings for the team.

Didn't mean to start an arguement. One thing is for sure though, when the Dolphins score a touchdown we're all cheering. No matter who it was that scored, whether it was Feeley or Ricky or when Daunte throws his first strike.

We will all cheer I can guarantee you that! So let's be friends, what do ya say?

utahphinsfan said:
Because, it gives him one less thing to use against the Dolphins.

...........seriously. Notice he didn't even acknowledge it.

Fintastic1 said:
Burger, Enigmatics look guys I'm sorry. Maybe I started on the wrong foot with you. Let's be friends okay.

We all come from different walks of life and different areas. I live in Cali and when I see a Dolfan I stop and talk to the guy/girl for a while. And we just share the feelings for the team.

Didn't mean to start an arguement. One thing is for sure though, when the Dolphins score a touchdown we're all cheering. No matter who it was that scored, whether it was Feeley or Ricky or when Daunte throws his first strike.

We will all cheer I can guarantee you that! So let's be friends, what do ya say?

I'm not trying to "not be friends." I guess my whole deal is this bashing on sports commentators (specifically Golic) is tired............it's played out. The majority of the time it's just Dolphins fans puffing out there bird chests and flailing their wings, in an effort to express their alpha maleness.

Don't get me wrong, I've heard some pretty stupid comments made by some of these guys. But honest to God, it's pretty insignificant and will remain that way because it has no bearing on the team whatsoever..........unless of course the guy looks directly at the tv camera and calls out somebody on the team.

enigmatics said:
I know...........seems like a perfectly good way to express our superiority, not to mention maturity lol

Couldnt of said it better.

Fintastic1 said:
What did the Dolphins ever do to Golic? This guy is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Man I hate that dude!

I don't understand why he has to take out his fat aggression out on the Fins.

Mommy probably didn't feed him enough chocolate cake when he was a kid.

There...I'm done.

We should all be glad Golic didn't reveal his naked aggression and only chose to show us his fat aggression.....

Sofa_King_Drunk said:
We should all be glad Golic didn't reveal his naked aggression and only chose to show us his fat aggression.....

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom