Good Knight News on Kffl... NO GB Visit, Reports say will choose Miami! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Knight News on Kffl... NO GB Visit, Reports say will choose Miami!

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Sammy says "good Knight" GB, KFFL reports say will choose Miami!

Dolphins | Knight Chooses Dolphins? - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:36:04 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports it appears unrestricted free agent S Sammy Knight (Saints) will choose to sign with the Miami Dolphins after canceling his visit with the Green Bay Packers. According to an associate of Knight, he hopes to reach a deal with Miami in the next few days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packers | Knight Cancels Visit - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:33:49 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports unrestricted free agent S Sammy Knight (Saints) cancelled his visit with the Green Bay Packers scheduled for Monday, May 12.

:band:
:hump:
:drinkers:

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate green bay now..

on the plus side.. there is really not much room for your defense to improve... i mean, damn.. you guys were already third.. it is just a matter of you guys playing well on sunday come december.

Originally posted by WharfRat

first.... please, please tone down the language ;)

second ... :tongueout :nana:

sorry.. that was my gut reaction.. i have to go throw up now.. :nono: :shakeno: :down: :sceptic: :jawdrop: :barf:

Re: Sammy says "good Knight" GB, KFFL reports say will choose Miami!

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Dolphins | Knight Chooses Dolphins? - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:36:04 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports it appears unrestricted free agent S Sammy Knight (Saints) will choose to sign with the Miami Dolphins after canceling his visit with the Green Bay Packers. According to an associate of Knight, he hopes to reach a deal with Miami in the next few days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packers | Knight Cancels Visit - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:33:49 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports unrestricted free agent S Sammy Knight (Saints) cancelled his visit with the Green Bay Packers scheduled for Monday, May 12.

:band:
:hump:
:drinkers:

OUTSTANDING NEWS!

Here's the Difference I expect to see

Originally posted by Tatonka
i hate green bay now..

on the plus side.. there is really not much room for your defense to improve... i mean, damn.. you guys were already third.. it is just a matter of you guys playing well on sunday come december.

That is a good point. One could certainly argue that we should go after someone on the O side of the ball, but what I see in bringing in Knight is the Miami Dolphins going after another leader on the field. Knight won't make mental errors and will really bring alot to the team in many areas.....Turnovers being one of his best assets. I think the 5 or so INT's he'll likely get, alomg with the fumbles he will cause or recover will really help our Offense. Although Freeman wasn't a bad "weak link" ...he was still the weak link. I see none now if we stay healthy.

If we move on from here to sign Griese I'd say we've had one of our best off seasons ever.

GREAT NEWS! Now if Eddie Moore can start over Morlon Greenwood, we know we did not waiste our 2nd round pick. Our defense is going to be a force to be reckoned with if we perform on Sundays. Sammy Knight...welcome home!

Back
Top Bottom