Good Knight News on Kffl... NO GB Visit, Reports say will choose Miami! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Knight News on Kffl... NO GB Visit, Reports say will choose Miami!

Originally posted by corona683
wanny just made another fantastic move in f/a and aquired a quality player? why is he still being put down, everyone knows his a55 is on line, give the man some props!!!!!!

Then maybe he should move upstairs to the front office....I'm sorry I can't get past having the most Pro Bowlers in the conference and NOT making the damn playoffs!!! So if the players are that good, and I think that they are, matbe it's the coching that is lacking?

Originally posted by Tatonka

sorry.. that was my gut reaction.. i have to go throw up now.. :nono: :shakeno: :down: :sceptic: :jawdrop: :barf:

Then go puke on a Jets jersey (who'll notice the color difference anyways??) :lol:

End the mysery... These Knight threads need to end.. the next Knights thread should be when he signs.. no more speculation...

HOORAH:drinker:

I LOVE THIS PHOTO OF SAMMY KNIGHT!!!

clear.gif

:eek:

Hopefully when I wake up tommorow and I go to school, get all my hugs :) and then come home from school I see Sammy Knight signed. What a birthday present!

Great news. Knight is a real play maker. Now I wish we would go out and get a LT. I don't care if it's Webb, I would just feel better with someone else in the stable.
Besides Webb is rated 81 in Madden and I need a good LT so I can use Dixon some where else. lol

Back
Top Bottom