Good or bad decision give Doughty a shot. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good or bad decision give Doughty a shot.

What one game was that? What have you been watching over the last 4+ years?

Tannehill had good numbers in a near come from behind upset in New England.....and a win versus Cleveland.

Tannehill was progressing in his first four years.....but right now all I care about is whats happening in this system.....not the Philbin era.

I'll let the season play out and then form hard opinions about the future....at the appropriate time to do that....when we have a full season to review.....not after 4 games....3 against contenders on the road(one with a short week).

We will have plenty of time to discuss changes after the season....or at least later in the season.

We've had one home game......and have 12 games left...its crazy idea but I choose to watch and let it play out....I wait all year to do this.

I can blast the team in a few months if they don't get it together.

I'm quite sure Coach Gase knows there are problems....and he is trying to right the ship.

I'm sure he would appreciate some mature patience from the fanbase.

Last edited by a moderator:
He barely made the team. He sucks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bad decision. Doughty is not starting NFL caliber, IMO, from either an arm strength or basic talent perspective.

I'm obviously not a fan of Tannehill's background or the devastating possibility of wasting more seasons with him. But he's a starting caliber NFL quarterback who can rebound and win games, perhaps soon.

Just throw the ball assertively down the field. I have no idea what happened to the 10 to 12 yard dart sideline throws we used so often on first down a year or two ago. One cheap first down after another to get the drive moving. Now we dump if off for a few yards. Gase's offense is not as advertised so far. I also keep wondering what happened to the attitude that helped the Bears under Gase go into St. Louis last season and stun the Rams as 8 point underdog, scoring 37 points.

If we resort to Doughty it will be one sad short throw after another combined with an overmatched athlete who is under onslaught from all sides.

People bang or Carson Wentz being great and he is, however nobody will admit Wentz had a heckuva advantage is having a former NFL QB as his position coach.

Quality instruction just ain't happening in Miami

Back
Top Bottom