Good read for all you Fiedler haters..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good read for all you Fiedler haters.....

Re: Re: My point exactly...well maybe..

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

Jay should be able to pick up the slack he is supposed to be a leader we all know the D will win more games then our O so I put it on the sholders of the O to win one or two close games a year.
In both loses the D only gave up 34 points thats 17 points a game not much the O could have done more. I think Keeping NE to only 13 points in regulation it's not asking to much of the O to score 14. Jay throws alot of INT's that turn into points thats not the D's fault.

No the "D", the almighty high priced Miami D, is supposed to pull out close games. JF is no high priced qb. Yes he's the leader of this offense, but the offense revolves around RW. It would be nice to see the offfense put up 24 points per game, which they where earlier in the year last year, but in the event that they are stalled by a very good defense, THE BIG MIAMI D, is supposed to step up. WHY because that's where a majority of our salary cap is invested. Actually our teams makeup, is supposed to be like the Ravens, when they made their run.

JF is what he is, no more no less. My point is and always will be, poeple like you will unfairly place all of the blame on Fiedler in a loss, and give all of the credit to the wr's or rw or the D in a win. And it's hardly that cut and dry. It's only become more evident, since BG went behind center and wowed everybody in the SD game, only to stink up the joint in the following games. But was the loss blamed squarely on him.... Ohhh Noooooo. It was the o-lines fault. BG deserved no accountability for his T.O. becasue he had a nice tight spiral. Gimme a break

Keep in mind that if Miami, somehow tried to snag an elite QB, who don't hit the open market very often. Someone on the defense will have to go. So in the end we may look prettier on offense but end up with the same results.... an early playoff exit or missing the playoffs altogehter.

Back
Top Bottom