Good read for all you Fiedler haters..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good read for all you Fiedler haters.....

That article applies to Tom Brady as well.

Jay was in against Minn last year and we lost, he was in against NE with a playoff birth on the line and we lost, Jay was in against Ne this year and we lost, he was in in Texas and we lost, he was brought in against Buff last year and Ricky had over 150 yrds and Jay did nothing in that game,yes the game probably was out of reach by then but Jay did little to help that cause, Btw if you give Jay credit for the win in Washington this year then you need to take it away in that Buff game last year. I did not countthe BUFF or Wash games because they were not full games.

If you add Minn and NE to this years total Jay is 5-4 and with 7 out of 9 teams in that list none playoff teams WOW AWSOME we must be SB bound. This is what you Fiedler huggers are bragging about? Jay will be gone next year and Fiedler huggers will have to find another QB to put their faith in like I have been trying to do after another injury pleged sub par season thus far he has won one and a half games this year that he looked good in. The half game against WASH was not all Jay in the fourth quarter Ricky did well to help Jay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chambers, although I agree with the article, what leads you to believe that Fiedler is a great leader anyways? I don't think Fiedler is bad but I don't think he's an elite qb in this league. He hasn't led the team past a 2nd rd playoff appearance has he?

Fiedler IMO is a realiable ,decent qb. I'm sure some so called Fiedler haters don't think Fiedler really sucks, he's just not the qb that can carry an entire team on his shoulders all throught the playoffs onto the SB. Will he be able to do it this year? Maybe, but I doubt it.

PS no smack intended. I'm not happy w/ our QB as well.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Jay was in against Minn last year and we lost, he was in against NE with a playoff birth on the line and we lost, Jay was in against Ne this year and we lost, he was in in Texas and we lost, he was brought in against Buff last year and Ricky had over 150 yrds and Jay did nothing in that game,yes the game probably was out of reach by then but Jay did little to help that cause, Btw if you give Jay credit for the win in Washington this year then you need to take it away in that Buff game last year. I did not countthe BUFF or Wash games because they were not full games. If you add Minn and NE to this years total Jay is 5-4 and with 7 out of 9 teams in that list none playoff teams WOW AWSOME we must be SB bound. This is what you Fiedler huggers are bragging about? Jay will be gone next year and Fiedler huggers will have to find another QB to put their faith in.

well, your credability just sunk from nil to steaming pile of post thanksgiving waste...if anyone was responsible for the minnesota loss, it wasnt jay...blame the d for not being able to drop the hammer on multiple 3rd and longs, or not falling on EVEN ONE fumble. blame carter for dropping a td pass in the end zone in the 4th quarter, or dedric ward for dropping a 3rd down pass that killed a potential scoring drive. fact is, miami had three 2nd half drives in that game: 1 td, 1 fg(the drop by carter), and the final drive which began with under 30 seconds in the game

as far as the NE game, yeah that was jays fault:rolleyes: . surely, an 11 point 4th quarter lead in december on the road vs a division rival cannot be expected to hold up...gotta blame jay.

the buffalo game, are you for real? miami was down a TON in that game in the 4th quarter and jay was brought in for clean up duty because lucas was too scared to go back out, faked an injury or something...

dont try to bulls*it this board, we know fins games like the back of our hands...whch incedentally, should be driven across your grill for making such assinine statements

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

well, your credability just sunk from nil to steaming pile of post thanksgiving waste...if anyone was responsible for the minnesota loss, it wasnt jay...blame the d for not being able to drop the hammer on multiple 3rd and longs, or not falling on EVEN ONE fumble. blame carter for dropping a td pass in the end zone in the 4th quarter, or dedric ward for dropping a 3rd down pass that killed a potential scoring drive. fact is, miami had three 2nd half drives in that game: 1 td, 1 fg(the drop by carter), and the final drive which began with under 30 seconds in the game

as far as the NE game, yeah that was jays fault:rolleyes: . surely, an 11 point 4th quarter lead in december on the road vs a division rival cannot be expected to hold up...gotta blame jay.

the buffalo game, are you for real? miami was down a TON in that game in the 4th quarter and jay was brought in for clean up duty because lucas was too scared to go back out, faked an injury or something...

dont try to bulls*it this board, we know fins games like the back of our hands...whch incedentally, should be driven across your grill for making such assinine statements

Like it or not the loses count you want to hang all the wins on Jay when 90% of Jays wins come from Ricky and the D not not your loverboy. BTW, BRING IT LITTLE GIRL!

Like it or not the loses count you want to hang all the wins on Jay when 90% of Jays wins come from Ricky and the D not not your loverboy. BTW, BRING IT LITTLE GIRL!

i'm not hanging all of miami's wins on jay...that's every bit as ridiculous as hanging every loss on him, which so many on these boards erroneously do. jay's played poorly in the past. hell , i'm not blind, i can certainly admit that. i just find it hilarious that people have attacked him the hardest after playing 5 unbelievable quarters of football and resurrecting the O from the dead.

and BTW, its already benn BROUGHT-EN ;)[/jaime presley]

its already benn BROUGHT-EN

LOL !!!

i'm not hanging all of miami's wins on jay...that's every bit as ridiculous as hanging every loss on him, which so many on these boards erroneously do. jay's played poorly in the past. hell , i'm not blind, i can certainly admit that. i just find it hilarious that people have attacked him the hardest after playing 5 unbelievable quarters of football and resurrecting the O from the dead.

and BTW, its already benn BROUGHT-EN ;)[/jaime presley]

Make sure you come back with "Jays the man" when we don't even win one playoff game and Jay is out the door at the end of the year.

Make sure you come back with "Jays the man" when we don't even win one playoff game and Jay is out the door at the end of the year.

see, thats the type of optimism i like to read about :rolleyes: . i'll put you in the "would rather see the team fail, than admit i was wrong" pile...better make room though, its getting full.

arent you supposed to be a dolphins fan? this team is playing as well i have ever seen, especially this late in the season, with a HUGE divisional game coming up that will go a long way towards determining our fate...and you're talking about the team not winning any playoff games...there may be some room on the KC bandwagon, go jump on it.

BTW, underneath your avator,i read this:

Jan-11th: Fins win the AFC title game

...gotta win AT LEAST one playoff game to even get that far, fella.... ;)

Ok I'll put my optimisim up against your SB victorys over the last 30 years and we will see what holds more water. The writting under my avatar was at the beginning of the season when I still had a shred of hope for Jay. As for the Pile of, I'd rather see the team fail then admit I'm wrong,It's getting full because some people are not dreamers they know what they have and except it. I am a huge Fins fan I just don't share your views on the starting QB and his ability,or the HC for that matter.

^fair enough...but keep in mind that over 18 of those 30 years, our starting qb was the best EVER to strap on a helmet. and we didnt win with him either, its gotta be a TOTAL team effort if its going to happen.

^fair enough...but keep in mind that over 18 of those 30 years, our starting qb was the best EVER to strap on a helmet. and we didnt win with him either, its gotta be a TOTAL team effort if its going to happen.

Now that I can agree with.

My point exactly...well maybe..

Jay was in against Minn last year and we lost, he was in against NE with a playoff birth on the line and we lost, Jay was in against Ne this year and we lost, he was in in Texas and we lost, he was brought in against Buff last year and Ricky had over 150 yrds and Jay did nothing in that game,yes the game probably was out of reach by then but Jay did little to help that cause, Btw if you give Jay credit for the win in Washington this year then you need to take it away in that Buff game last year. I did not countthe BUFF or Wash games because they were not full games.

If you add Minn and NE to this years total Jay is 5-4 and with 7 out of 9 teams in that list none playoff teams WOW AWSOME we must be SB bound. This is what you Fiedler huggers are bragging about? Jay will be gone next year and Fiedler huggers will have to find another QB to put their faith in like I have been trying to do after another injury pleged sub par season thus far he has won one and a half games this year that he looked good in. The half game against WASH was not all Jay in the fourth quarter Ricky did well to help Jay.

Go back rewatch last year's games against Minny, and NE. Becasue I clearly remember the Defense not being able to tackle in the Minny game especially when it counted, and how about the numerous fumbles minny had that could've killed the game but we didn't take avantage on defense. What about the NE game, we were up 11 points with 4 minutes left to play. Again, you pay your defense and overwhelming amount of money to make plays when it counts and they didn't. Was JF part of the problem, probably, but both games weren't "HIS" fault we lost. All of the games that we've won, was it all JF's doing, no, but he's apart of that win so he deserves credit.

Hell look at this year's games, we lost. Did JF play lights out against Houston, No, Did the Defense play well either? NO. Hell did NE play well against Houston? No, but they won, and we were a missed field goal and broken tackle away from that game being a blowout. What about the NE game? Did JF get his kick blocked in regulation? No, Did he miss a chip shot in overtime? No Did he give up a bomb in overtime? No. Has Brady played lights out, where NE has blown out all of it's opponents? NO. I'm not implying that JF is any Brady, however, you place too much credit or blame on JF, when it's a team sport and to go out and blame those lossess squarely on the shoulders of JF, when there were obvious gaffes by other members of our team is Biased and ignorant.

Be happy were winning.

Back
Top Bottom