Good to see the Jets screw up, again!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good to see the Jets screw up, again!!

You never had too many to lose. too many in the first place...... but this would explain how your "pom pom logic" has taken a turn to the ludicrous (the jest defense should have held the titans to less than 14 pts e.g.) in your homeristic defenses on 2 different boards. :up:

I don't have a lot to lose, soon I will be down at your level- actually I can't lose that many IQ pts to be down at a vaark level but I'm getting closer.

you stalk me, it's clear as day. You read my posts over there and save screenshots. How you can deny this is beyond me but much like your football arguments you just make excuses or throw out crazy accusations. You are only kidding yourself. Instead of wasting time stalking how about participating in discussions? how about reading up on this game so you don't look quite as foolish when discussing football w/ knowledgeable posters?

I thought we were all neanderthals here that needed you to teach us? Now some of the folks here are knowledgeable?

I thought we were all neanderthals here that needed you to teach us? Now some of the folks here are knowledgeable?

don't be confused w/ the folks that attack me vs. the good posters of the board. There are many great posters here, I just look so good b/c I am dealing w/ the vaarks of the board.

don't be confused w/ the folks that attack me vs. the good posters of the board. There are many great posters here, I just look so good b/c I am dealing w/ the vaarks of the board.

Yep...our paid poster.

Normal business hours monday thru Friday...08:00 - 4:30:lol2:

Yep...our paid poster.

Normal business hours monday thru Friday...08:00 - 4:30:lol2:

Ben- if it wasn't for me you wouldn't post at any time. you have 400 posts and the majority are either about me or towards me. I wonder why that is? is another multiple account? hmmmmm.

Ben- if it wasn't for me you wouldn't post at any time. you have 400 posts and the majority are either about me or towards me. I wonder why that is? is another multiple account? hmmmmm.

I told you I'm just your averave fan. Whats your overtime and weekend rate?:lol2:

4kjk9f-1.jpg

the only thing that will make you look good here or on TGG is a broken mirror. I'm just the pioneer no spinner to see through and call out your passive aggressive insulting homeristic parsed nonsense. Seems liike most on TGG as well as this board are now mocking you.

Oh, I also see that now on TGG they've discovered your 25000 posts here and marvel how you've largely made 65thousand posts, the majority of which on your employer's time.

ajxxdu-1.jpg

ahhh, onto the my employers time nonsense. since you guys can't actually win a debate why not deflect to more nonsense? It's what I would expect from the worst of the worst posters.

ahhh, onto the my employers time nonsense. since you guys can't actually win a debate why not deflect to more nonsense? It's what I would expect from the worst of the worst posters.

your utter lack of self-awareness never ceases to amuse me

mct5yp-1.jpg

315n60m-1.jpg

Oh wait, I know, anyone who calls you out is a "terrible poster." LOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom