Good to see the Jets screw up, again!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good to see the Jets screw up, again!!

Even before losing 13 out of their last 19 games, this is the reality of the Bill Polian-enabled jests. I've said before that Rex is on a Rich Kotite type career trajectory and nothing I've seen even down the buffoonery and cluelessness has altered that opinion.

dfw12h-1.jpg

Thats why there is actual vs forecast. His forecast was a top ten however his actual value was a 2nd rounder.
I think it was a good value pick, a guy that was supposed to in the top 10 falls to our 3rd pick of the draft but I didn't want a QB so I don't like the pick.

Ireland escaped, another failure and he will be gone though I hope he stays. Since he took over it's been nothing but losing seasons.

I have no idea on Manuel, I'm goofing around w/ some friendly trash talk. we'll see how all 3 young QBs fare, Ryan certainly has a leg up w/ a year under his belt and the best weapons in the division around him(in the pass game).

so we split, right?

Your not having much respect for Yahoo doesn't make it any less reputable. Comparing yourself at that age with a college QB who is now on your favorite team is pointless too considering he's experienced things you and I never will.

It's fine that you think the world of the guy and why wouldn't you? You want your team to succeed so you keep telling yourself Geno Smith is the QB that will take the Jets all the way. It's a fan's natural way of thinking.

Doesn't mean that Yahoo's sources are of the utmost quality. This so called league executive could be a minor scout or something, bottom line is you just don't know. A 21 year old kid is a 21 year old kid. You're right, I'm sure he is well more advanced at that age and it shows. He was successful in college, unfortunately the team he was on had a terrible defense and an bad offensive line.

Of course I'm going to support the move. Unlike Junc, I feel that Sanchez cannot be successful here and we need a franchise QB. Why not take a chance on a first round talent who fell to the 2nd round. We can always take a cant-miss QB prospect next year if the chance presents itself. It's a calculated risk. Most people mature in their mid-20's. Until I'm proven wrong, I have faith in Geno. Why not give it a shot?

Being retired military...I hate the term "21 year old kid"!

Being retired military...I hate the term "21 year old kid"!

Uh, why? Fact is, in the grand scheme of life being 21 is practically a kid. Some people call 21 year olds babies still. They just gained the ability to drink legally. Yeah, that is young.

Doesn't mean that Yahoo's sources are of the utmost quality. This so called league executive could be a minor scout or something, bottom line is you just don't know. A 21 year old kid is a 21 year old kid. You're right, I'm sure he is well more advanced at that age and it shows. He was successful in college, unfortunately the team he was on had a terrible defense and an bad offensive line.

Of course I'm going to support the move. Unlike Junc, I feel that Sanchez cannot be successful here and we need a franchise QB. Why not take a chance on a first round talent who fell to the 2nd round. We can always take a cant-miss QB prospect next year if the chance presents itself. It's a calculated risk. Most people mature in their mid-20's. Until I'm proven wrong, I have faith in Geno. Why not give it a shot?

Yeah we don't know. What I don't get is why you're acting so dismissive about the executive b/c the article is within Yahoo. I could give a **** really. I don't know how Geno Smith is going to play. None of us do until he gets out there.

Give the guy a shot all you want. If he gets a shot, what does that say about man of the year Mark Sanchez? Junc will defend that guy until the world explodes.

Yeah we don't know. What I don't get is why you're acting so dismissive about the executive b/c the article is within Yahoo. I could give a **** really. I don't know how Geno Smith is going to play. None of us do until he gets out there.

Give the guy a shot all you want. If he gets a shot, what does that say about man of the year Mark Sanchez? Junc will defend that guy until the world explodes.

Much like Becks's handwriting was on wall when we selected Henne, the handwriting is on the wall for Sanchez. personally i would rather face sanchez in long run. smith seems to be much more accurate

well his former qb coach speaks glowingly of him as does Steadman bailey but its all opinion

Much like Becks's handwriting was on wall when we selected Henne, the handwriting is on the wall for Sanchez. personally i would rather face sanchez in long run. smith seems to be much more accurate

Funny you should compare Geno taking over for Sanchez to Henne replacing Beck. Good comparisson choice.

Funny you should compare Geno taking over for Sanchez to Henne replacing Beck. Good comparisson choice.

Just that u can tell when a team is ready to change qb.I think Smith is a much better prospect than henne although I liked henne as a prospect just liked Matt ryan much better

The difference is Beck never had any success in this league, mark has had success and nearly helped us get to 2 SBs so we know we can win big with him.

The difference is Beck never had any success in this league, mark has had success and nearly helped us get to 2 SBs so we know we can win big with him.

Will you still be saying this when your boy Sanchez is on another team?

Mark showed how good he truly is last season,you say he had no weapons. Tannehill had no weapons either and he looked a whole lot better than Sanchez,plus our O line was less than average last year.

Back
Top Bottom