Good to see the Jets screw up, again!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good to see the Jets screw up, again!!

I love it. He is going to turn NYJ into even more of a circus show than they already are. Woody, Rex, Dirty Sanchez, Geno coupled with last years circus of The Meatball, Revis, Barf Scott, etc... Consecutive circus seasons is great. As soon as he predicted Jets to the playoffs in 2013 you knew he was just another Jet douchebag and was right where he belonged. Dude doesnt even have his diapers off yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every year we seem to screw up according to you guys yet 90% of the time we are better than you guys. I'm glad you hate the moves we are making, it makes me like them even more.

I don't think Geno has a demeanor to be successful in the NFL. Guys like Luck, RG3, Wilson were successful partly because of their attitude and work ethic. They didn't pout in the media. They didn't get noticeably flustered when things didn't go their way. Geno is already showing a temperament similar to Ryan Leaf and Vince Young. I will be very surprised if this guy amounts to anything in the NFL.

Every year we seem to screw up according to you guys yet 90% of the time we are better than you guys. I'm glad you hate the moves we are making, it makes me like them even more.

You cant honestly sit there and say you like this jerk-off's attitude, can you?

90% of the time? LMAO, talk about fuzzy math.

I don't think Geno has a demeanor to be successful in the NFL. Guys like Luck, RG3, Wilson were successful partly because of their attitude and work ethic. They didn't pout in the media. They didn't get noticeably flustered when things didn't go their way. Geno is already showing a temperament similar to Ryan Leaf and Vince Young. I will be very surprised if this guy amounts to anything in the NFL.

the 2 best QBs of this generation get flustered when things don't go their way. I am in no way saying geno will be Brady or Peyton BUT there are many different styles to become a successful QB.

You cant honestly sit there and say you like this jerk-off's attitude, can you?

I don't believe every media report, the proof will be on the field. By most accounts he was expected to be a top 10 pick, is it not human nature to be angry that he slipped to rd 2? Him being upset about dropping doesn't bother me at all.

This is a Jets fan you're dealing with. They arent the brightest bunch...

yep, we aren't bright enough to talk SB every year(even though thye never make the playoffs or even compete for the playoffs). To tell people how great Sparano is, how great Henne is, how Nick Saban is going to lead the NFLs next dynasty, how great Cam Cameron is going to be, etc... If only I was as smart as the average phin fan:chuckle:

the 2 best QBs of this generation get flustered when things don't go their way. I am in no way saying geno will be Brady or Peyton BUT there are many different styles to become a successful QB.

I don't believe every media report, the proof will be on the field. By most accounts he was expected to be a top 10 pick, is it not human nature to be angry that he slipped to rd 2? Him being upset about dropping doesn't bother me at all.

And the way he handled dropping doesnt bother you? By saying he was leaving NY because he was embarrassed... Lots of QB's and players drop, and not one of them (in recent memory) cried like a little ***** about it until Geno. It shows that he does not have a strong mental state and is very immature. Then proclaiming the Jets will be in the playoffs in 2013 while being a Jet for no longer than 60 seconds!

Im sure if it were a Dolphins player you would change your tune.

And the way he handled dropping doesnt bother you? By saying he was leaving NY because he was embarrassed... Lots of QB's and players drop, and not one of them (in recent memory) cried like a little ***** about it until Geno. It shows that he does not have a strong mental state and is very immature. Then proclaiming the Jets will be in the playoffs in 2013 while being a Jet for no longer than 60 seconds!

Im sure if it were a Dolphins player you would change your tune.

I think he reacted the way most would, he was embarrassed to have to come back for day 2.

Brady cried during that documentary, literally cried, recounting his wait to be drafted. It's human nature to be angry/upset that he didn't go as high as he thought he would go. They invite certain players to the draft b/c they expect they will be 1st rd picks.

Again, I have not made any determination about Geno. I am giving him a chance like I do all new players.

NYJunc, I thought I'd never see you lose your cool & class...

I don't think I did, just having some fun.

90% thats a pretty aggressive statement. You opbviosuly lack football knowledge and the ability to look up game scores and team records online.....

Back
Top Bottom