Got my Ronnie Brown jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got my Ronnie Brown jersey

PhinDude88 said:
Its the same kind of jersey that is on the pro shop website.

Here is what it looks like....

clear.gif
Nice :cooldude:

patsdynasty said:
:fire: :yell: damn i checked my mail again today and my brown jersey still isnt here!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhh:cry:

lol but to that poster who said u wouldnt spend 200 on an auth, u can find some real auth on ebay, i bought a few on there , one deion branch sb white jersey, with the patch for 169. and its the real deal, and i bought a brady one for 119.....

auth jerseys are far better looking than the replicas, once u go authentic u cant go back :D

I ust hate the feeling of spending 150 on a jersey in this day and age. People switch teams far too often.

im gonna wait and see what Ronnie wears....i think it should be R. Brown mot just brown....unless anyone knows already

Well if Van Brown makes the team (unlikely), it will be R. Brown.

I just bought a McMichael last season, but Im going to have to grab a Ronnie. The only orange I have is Smokey McPot, so I definitely need an upgrade there...

Jimi said:
I ust hate the feeling of spending 150 on a jersey in this day and age. People switch teams far too often.

those people are not ones to buy even one auth, myself i have 5 auth and 8 replicas , one of those is not a pats jersey and like i posted before it is of danny boy and signed, hidden and stored neatly in my closet....
and no, im not a closet phin fan :roflmao:

but i received it as a gift and i do recognize value when i see it so definitely didnt want to part with that.

Nublar7 said:
Here is the front and back of my Ronnie Brown(Replica) jersey. :D

As you can see I have already put it on a Hanger. :lol:

brownjersey002-1.jpg

brownjersey003-1.jpg

I didn't realize when I first put the back photo on that it was kinda blurry. You get the idea though.
Awesome man! That looks so sweet!!! I can't wait until I get mine! :cooldude:

the auth ones are brand new and not dirty....
its the same thing they wear on the field, except maybe for the sizing of the jersey might be a little different....... its just that with the auth ones they are so much sharper with the numbers stiched in and they stand out much nicer than a replica one does...
if u look at someone wearing a replica whoever jersey and look at one wearing the auth, its quite noticable which one looks the best

i got my brown jersey in aqua... ive already worn it like 4 times ,haha

i also have the orange surtain so what im thinking about doing with that is 2 options
1) go to the ronnie brown signing andhave him sign the front of the surtain jersey (since they are both 23) and get it framed and just say its a brown.... OR
2) use the back of the surtain jersey and get it framed as a memoir of one of my favorite dolphins

any suggestions?

patsdynasty said:
the auth ones are brand new and not dirty....
its the same thing they wear on the field, except maybe for the sizing of the jersey might be a little different.......

Thx pasty--what is the difference in price--i got my ZT ne on E-bay for £38

have brown sign the front of the jersey...im thinkin about going to the show too

patsdynasty said:
it is of danny boy and signed, hidden and stored neatly in my closet....

uh, its not longer hidden, u just gave its hiding place, the closet. and on the internet...tsk tsk

my dad recently got a larry csonka authentic signed for an anniversery present...i drooled...

Back
Top Bottom