Got my Ronnie Brown jersey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got my Ronnie Brown jersey

emjai said:
uh, its not longer hidden, u just gave its hiding place, the closet. and on the internet...tsk tsk

my dad recently got a larry csonka authentic signed for an anniversery present...i drooled...

He is a Pats fan, he's only in it for the money--He' ll keep it for twenty years and then sell it at a profit. He is bright, I bought a Stanley morgan one, and I cant give it away now :roflmao: :roflmao:

wow i would love to buy that from u, stanley morgan is one of my alltime fav pats players......

Originally Posted by emjai
uh, its not longer hidden, u just gave its hiding place, the closet. and on the internet...tsk tsk

dude i have a huge closet so i didnt give i taway, my closet is the size of many bedrooms....... :D

i can't afford a Brown jersey right now, the only jerseys i can afford are off ebay.
i just got a new Lamar Smith Jersey off ebay, for $5.50, yeah i know Lamar Smith sucked, but its still a jersey to me, and a cheap price.

Doktor Ivel said:
i can't afford a Brown jersey right now, the only jerseys i can afford are off ebay.
i just got a new Lamar Smith Jersey off ebay, for $5.50, yeah i know Lamar Smith sucked, but its still a jersey to me, and a cheap price.

Get ur mom to take the stitching out around the name son--You'll still have the number on the shirt ,but you never know some one famous might wear it oneday

Back
Top Bottom