Votes: 102 62.6%
  • C

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • D

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Dolphins tend to “win” the off season - it’s December that they tend to suck…

Paying for a bunch of 30 plus year olds could be boom or bust…

The dolphins are approaching desperation mode…. The franchise needs a playoff win or things are gonna get really ugly…

The silver lining of Phillips and Chubb getting seriously injured is the Dolphins are FORCED to get another serious pass rusher or two….

This team is now a boom or bust… I want to be optimistic but it’s so tough!

The Dolphins tend to “win” the off season - it’s December that they tend to suck…

Paying for a bunch of 30 plus year olds could be boom or bust…

The dolphins are approaching desperation mode…. The franchise needs a playoff win or things are gonna get really ugly…

The silver lining of Phillips and Chubb getting seriously injured is the Dolphins are FORCED to get another serious pass rusher or two….

This team is now a boom or bust… I want to be optimistic but it’s so tough!
A lot of teams have won the off-season this year. Dolphins are not one of them.

Smart signings with good backups is the theme this year.

A lot of teams have won the off-season this year. Dolphins are not one of them.

Smart signings with good backups is the theme this year.
Fair enough - but in so many seasons past we have done this offseason splash and ended up being bozo almost winners.

The dolphins have done fine this offseason so far…

Fair enough - but in so many seasons past we have done this offseason splash and ended up being bozo almost winners.

The dolphins have done fine this offseason so far…
I agree. Separate those years from this year.

I hated the big splash signings because we were never that close.

It's hard watching players you've rooted for nearly a decade leave for new teams. It hurts to be honest.

But Miami rebounded very nicely. The market was out of control, forcing the team to move forward, without all of those stalwarts.

I voted with a B. All of these deals were economical and fit within a 2-3 year window. They also got absolute steals with the Brooks and Fuller contracts. Lots of depth signings as well. Good job.

It's hard watching players you've rooted for nearly a decade leave for new teams. It hurts to be honest.

But Miami rebounded very nicely. The market was out of control, forcing the team to move forward, without all of those stalwarts.

I voted with a B. All of these deals were economical and fit within a 2-3 year window. They also got absolute steals with the Brooks and Fuller contracts. Lots of depth signings as well. Good job.
Tired of the 2 to 3 window.. I'll leave that up to the younger crowd

Back
Top Bottom