Votes: 102 62.6%
  • C

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • D

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sometimes it is more about a weak link than a strong link. I think we have done well upgrading weak links.

If we get lucky in the draft a guy like Byron Murphy II or Barton/JPJ might end up being better than the top guys we lost. Latu wouldn't be a bad consolation prize, and good insurance, all things considered. I see the OT's available as RT's so I'm not as keen on them. Couple of interesting options at both WR and CB too.

The value might not be there, but in this draft, I'd take the 1st/2nd best IOL or DT over the 4th best Edge, WR, or OT.

I think we have a "good enough" OC and RT. Soon we will have to look for a LT but this isn't the year. I'm totally cool with spending our first and second on a great OG in the first and a darn good one in the second. Give Tua another second or two in the pocket and I'll take my chances at scoring more points, as opposed to going edge/DT, and hoping to stop Allen and Mahomes.

Given a bit more time I also think RB's, and TE could factor into the passing game more. There of the guys we have are all capable of being serious YAC threats. The next three can certainly "move the chains" (and even the FB).

Get a nice option at WR3 and we could be cooking with a good O-line.

I went with C. I do like some of the moves we’ve made but yet again not much to improve the Oline.

Still got time to do that brother Manning

Phil Haynes was in for a visit today. Possible replacement for Hunt?

1710819131408.png

Dude chubb and Phillips are on track to be available week 1. What 30+ year old did we sign? We are not forced to do anything as we have one of the best rosters in the league. Are you actually following this team?
Poyer barrett and Fullet 30 plus….

We had arguably the best roster last year….

Chubb and Phillips may or may not be able to play till mid season…

C - we did not get better.

We have done well with the cap space we had, but we clearly went for quantity over quality.

We did not have a net gain this offseason, so we'll need to look at our incumbent players to get better. We may also have a few players from the draft starting for us in 2024.

A - we did get better. - LOL

Poyer barrett and Fullet 30 plus….

We had arguably the best roster last year….

Chubb and Phillips may or may not be able to play till mid season…
Picking your posts is like picking your nose.
It It"s not" what you think! - LOL

Back
Top Bottom