Grant to IR and Wilson may be done for year also | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant to IR and Wilson may be done for year also

What happened to Gary Jennings, the wr we signed from Seattle? I'm not saying he's any good, but he was active for at least the Buffalo game.

Well its looks like Isaiah Ford will be coming back to the 53. If Wilson has broken ribs or a fractured or cracked sternum. It will take 6 weeks to heal. So he is likely out the remainder of the season and placed on IR after definitive results on MRI. The hit he took suggest. Fractured Ribs. So he is done. To take his spot more than likely it will be T.J. Rahming or I would take best available who fits during work-outs today we are bringing in several off the streets do your due diligence. Right now, we only have DeVante Parker and Allen Hurns. Must add 2 or 3. But, versus the **** Stains Clowns I really like our formations with the HB's out wide. We had 2 TE's 2 WR's and 1 HB on the line of scrimmage. We also, had 3 TE's 1 WR and 2 HB's out wide. Whatever works I guess. We'll see later on today. GO DOLPHINS!!!!! Throwback Sunday boys!!! Aqua and Old School Logo for this game!!!
It seems we've been wearing the throwbacks more than the regular ones, prob just me but it seems that way. I wouldn't mind them being the permanent ones. The colors are much better.

Wow that's pretty shocking, Albert is surely done as a Fin. I think Grant returns next year, the game he had against the Bills shows you can do things with him, just got to be used right.
Grant will be back. We extended him on the cheap. He’s a game changer. High ankle sprains stink but not going to slow him down next year. Wilson just doesn’t fit / seems like damaged goods.

That is too bad. Grant was starting to make plays. This wide receiver group has been decimated by injuries with the lone exception being DaVante Parker of all people.

It seems we've been wearing the throwbacks more than the regular ones, prob just me but it seems that way. I wouldn't mind them being the permanent ones. The colors are much better.

Looks like will be doing this regularly too. 2 Aqua games and 2 White games per year. I think we will wear Aqua in London next year. Those fans over there in England are so loyal to our team its insane. I am quite happy we got selected. Probably play Chargers there. Because we have only 7 Home games at HRS. Who do you wish to play in London?

What happened to Gary Jennings, the wr we signed from Seattle? I'm not saying he's any good, but he was active for at least the Buffalo game.

I believe he was injured on Grant's kick return td and went on IR a few days later.

Looks like will be doing this regularly too. 2 Aqua games and 2 White games per year. I think we will wear Aqua in London next year. Those fans over there in England are so loyal to our team its insane. I am quite happy we got selected. Probably play Chargers there. Because we have only 7 Home games at HRS. Who do you wish to play in London?
Anyone outside the division...

I would play the Jets or the Bills over there that would be fun. They never send the Patriots because B.B. sucks Commissioner's dick and butt***** him with Homo Brady too. So they never go. Which is BS if you ask me.
I don't like losing the home-field advantage against a division rival, doesn't seem fair, although when did the NFL ever care about fairness towards Miami. It's been awhile...

I would play the Jets or the Bills over there that would be fun. They never send the Patriots because B.B. sucks Commissioner's dick and butt***** him with Homo Brady too. So they never go. Which is BS if you ask me.
I don't like losing the home-field advantage to a division rival
Has any division teams played against each other in London? I don't recall all the games but thought no divisions games is pretty much the only rule.
Not sure, never looked at it. You may be correct.

I don't like losing the home-field advantage to a division rival

Not sure, never looked at it. You may be correct.

Yes. This year. Jacksonville played Houston and Carolina played Tampa Bay. Next year there will be 5 International Games again. There will be 2 divisional and 3 non-divisional or non-conference.

Back
Top Bottom