Grant with hamstring | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant with hamstring

bane

Club Member
Reaction score
We have no wideouts. Honestly should start to fitz just cause wideouts sucks. Putting tua in no win situation

Seriously guys we need to be able to trust our 5th overall pick with what we have just as we would our journeyman QB. Remember Fitz put up 24 with this same group, same line etc. against the Jets a few weeks back. NO EXCUSES!

Is the plan To play Fitz whenever it’s hard lol.

Seriously guys we need to be able to trust our 5th overall pick with what we have just as we would our journeyman QB. Remember Fitz put up 24 with this same group, same line etc. against the Jets a few weeks back. NO EXCUSES!

Is the pal. To play Fitz whenever it’s hard lol.
Wrong. Both Preston Williams and Grant were healthy.

Is the plan To play Fitz whenever it’s hard lol.

It must be real hard to root for a team when you hate a player.

It must be real hard to root for a team when you hate a player.
You’re joking right? I love Tua and want him to work out just as bad as everyone else. I just can’t stand 2 things that happen on here all the time, nobody will agree or admit it.

1. Excuse train rolling BEFORE a game is played.

2. unfairness and different standards. I’ve never once seen anyone talk about how our line or weapons suck too much for Fitz to be successful. Never seen it.

I want Tua to be the QB for 15 years and live up to everyone’s expectations but I saw this stuff with Henne and Tannehill and I just don’t like it period. I’m sorry!

Now I’m dropping this, but I’m not riding the excuse train for a game vs the 0-10 Jets period.

Ok so good excuses to lose to the 0-10 Jets, my mistake. No matter what happens it’s not Tua’s fault, I already know this.
I said neither of those things. Simply correcting a false statement you posted.

Back
Top Bottom