Grant with hamstring | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant with hamstring

Nobody knows for sure as this comes from some guy who apparently heard it from Mando but refused to link the tweet.
Lol that’s me. Honestly I don’t think he is out. He will probably just make it worse in the game and not be able to play after first quarter. I don’t know I just know he has hammy and limited. Which is great way to describe our wideouts. Limited.

I agree. Henne had a half-decent o-line (except for a few turnstiles at RT), but had no elite talent at RB, TE, or WR to help him. Brandon Marshall was a headcase who dropped more TDs than he caught. But, most fans thought Henne was the problem. Tannehill had the misfortune to be QB of a team led by Joe Philbin, a guy who hated having tough, physical players on his o-line, and who despised the running game, preferring the short pass to replace the run. Philbin also neutered the Top 5 Rushing Defense that he inherited. Tannehill was denied a decent o-line and a strong running game; two things which are highly beneficial to a young QB. Then Tannehill had to put up with that idiot Gase, but most fans said that Tannehill was the problem!
Now, I'm not a fan of Tua, but yet again, Miami's Front Office has failed miserably when it comes to providing a young QB with a competent o-line and a strong running game. While they did make an attempt by drafting o-linemen and signing Free Agent linemen and RBs, it appears that maybe they picked the wrong guys. Pass-blocking has improved slightly, but these guys suck at run-blocking!

good god, Marshall dropped so many TD passes from Henne

Let's say Miami signed Michael Vick the dog-killer years ago. Would you be a fan of him?
I heard cat lovers were totally into Vick...

Good point though.

Nothing worse than assaulting a female

beagle.

I know, right? And then Tannehill had to throw to "Alligator Arms" Wallace with a catch radius of 6 inches!
Wallace was a good deep threat with Pitt but we were asking him to do things he wasn’t good at. But yeah, came here and couldn’t catch a bomb to save his own life

Seriously guys we need to be able to trust our 5th overall pick with what we have just as we would our journeyman QB. Remember Fitz put up 24 with this same group, same line etc. against the Jets a few weeks back. NO EXCUSES!

Is the plan To play Fitz whenever it’s hard lol.
Not making excuses but hes a rookie. Big difference but you didnt mention that. 5th overall pick means jack. Burrow is gone and Chargers are trusting Herbert but they are losing games. Makes your point a bit invalid. Yay let's trust in a rookie because of his draft position. Brilliant.

When I hear that a Dolphin has assaulted his wife or girlfriend, my response is always going to be the same.

Cut him. Cut him right F-ing now.

I don't root for trash.
...don't be afraid to make a strong point!

Dig in! Express yourself without reservations!

Baby steps...

Not making excuses but hes a rookie. Big difference but you didnt mention that. 5th overall pick means jack. Burrow is gone and Chargers are trusting Herbert but they are losing games. Makes your point a bit invalid. Yay let's trust in a rookie because of his draft position. Brilliant.
I hear you he’s a rookie but hey I’m not alone. Not like we’re playing a great defense:
180ABEF0-A42B-4ECF-A06E-C6376155F226.jpeg

All I’m saying is we shouldn’t have pre meditated excuses before the game. Expect a bounce back, not oh our line sucks, oh our weapons suck. If Fitz was playing we would absolutely expect him to beat the Jets and if he didn’t we WOULD NOT point to this stuff at all even though it would be just as valid. Instead of “bad line”, “ no “weapons” it would be that INT was all his fault etc. My biggest point is to treat the players the same. Same team, same excuses but I realize I’m wasting my breath because I know that will never happen.

I really hope he rebounds and we’re not talking about the line and weapon. over the next week.

Last edited:
When I hear that a Dolphin has assaulted his wife or girlfriend, my response is always going to be the same.

Cut him. Cut him right F-ing now.

I don't root for trash.
While I mostly agree with your intent, I must point out that there are occasions where these actions may be warranted. Now, before anyone wants to jump on my case and say it's NEVER okay to hit a woman, allow me to explain. I've spent just under 30 years working in a jail. I've seen female inmates who IMO are NOT ladies, and would never be confused with being a member of the fairer sex. Some of these "women" are pure evil, violent, and would cut you without batting an eye. If one of these "girls" ever came at me, I'm not going to stand there and say it's wrong to hit a woman... I'm going to put her down! In my experience, the majority of the public lives a somewhat sheltered life, and has no clue as to how violent these scum can be.

On a lighter note, I'm sure we all remember the delightful escapades of one Miko Grimes. I especially liked the video where she was tackled by the police and arrested outside the stadium. If Brent was ever arrested for hitting her and I was on the jury, it would be a "Not Guilty" from me!

I hear you he’s a rookie but hey I’m not alone. Not like we’re playing a great defense:
View attachment 59406

All I’m saying is we shouldn’t have pre meditated excuses before the game. Expect a bounce back, not oh our line sucks, oh our weapons suck. If Fitz was playing we would absolutely expect him to beat the Jets and if he didn’t we WOULD NOT point to this stuff at all even though it would be just as valid. Instead of “bad line”, “ no “weapons” it would be that INT was all his fault etc. My biggest point is to treat the players the same. Same team, same excuses but I realize I’m wasting my breath because I know that will never happen.

I really hope he rebounds and we’re not talking about the line and weapon. over the next week.

Maybe just me but I'm slightly concerned by the Jets Defense. I thought their d line caused us a few problems down here. Part of me would laugh if they beat us and messed up tanking for Trevor.

Maybe just me but I'm slightly concerned by the Jets Defense. I thought their d line caused us a few problems down here. Part of me would laugh if they beat us and messed up tanking for Trevor.
They did but there were still enough plays to be made to put up 24 points.

Back
Top Bottom