Great catches | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great catches

Mark Clayton's winning catch of a Marino pass taking the ball away from a DB in a 1991 playoff game against K.C.

Orande Gadsden during the colts game when we still had Danny with us. 4th and like 23 and Dan just chucks it up in the air and somehow he comes up with it with 2 people on it. I was stunned when we actually won that game.

NoblePhin said:
Orande Gadsden during the colts game when we still had Danny with us. 4th and like 23 and Dan just chucks it up in the air and somehow he comes up with it with 2 people on it. I was stunned when we actually won that game.

That was a great game, It was a classic with Dan Marino and Peyton Manning against each other, Miami made a great comeback to rally and win the game.

once there were these guys called the marks brothers
they had some okay catches

What about Irving Fryar...did he ever make great catches?

Pigskin Pimp said:

56k is killing me today.While I'm loading it up......

I'm not sure if the one in the video is the same one, but anyone remember that Nat Moore catch? The one where here gets hit in the air, and spins like he's a helicopter. The catch wasn't so great as much as the fact he actually hung onto the ball after the hit.

Dating myself, but I remember some great Paul Warfield catches- That guy got such heigth when going for a pass it was like he was running on air or flying.

igor79 said:
once there were these guys called the marks brothers
they had some okay catches

i remember a marino to clayton pass on monday nite football. it was a quick out to clayton which was almost intercepted and made its way to clayton, clayton grabbed it off the ground (pass was going to be incomplete) and ran it in for a touchdown. Awesome play. typical of marino and the marks brothers.

how about the Duper catch the year Da Bears went undefeated with one exception? I think he caught a 4th down pass while lying on his back from a pass interference call. IT was a crazy catch to keep the drive alive, especially since we ended up winning!

I remember OJ McDuffie having a few good catch's in his career.

Back
Top Bottom