Great catches | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great catches

jtsacksyou said:
If i remember correctly Cris Carter had a real nice 1 hander in the back of the endzone for us, that was a nice one. In fact i think it was his only catch of the year!!

In my mind, that catch is WAY overshadowed by the drop CC had in the endzone in Minnesota....that one killed us!:fire:

Saban4prez said:
I know it was preseason and all, But does anyone remember the Ron Bellamy catch. That was pretty sweet. I was thinking we should put him on the team just for that catch alone.

Ya that diving one handed catch was sick! I hadnt really heard of him until then and thought he was gunna be our dimond in the rough... man was I wrong! :lol:

Nasty

I'm not sure if the one in the video is the same one, but anyone remember that Nat Moore catch? The one where here gets hit in the air, and spins like he's a helicopter. The catch wasn't so great as much as the fact he actually hung onto the ball after the hit.[/QUOTE]

That was a great catch against the jests!

Scrap said:
56k is killing me today.While I'm loading it up......

I'm not sure if the one in the video is the same one, but anyone remember that Nat Moore catch? The one where here gets hit in the air, and spins like he's a helicopter. The catch wasn't so great as much as the fact he actually hung onto the ball after the hit.

You mean this one ?
clear.gif

Demented Dolfan said:
Dating myself, but I remember some great Paul Warfield catches- That guy got such heigth when going for a pass it was like he was running on air or flying.

Not necesarily dating yourself.A lot of us are seeing those old games in the Classic games series and I agree.He has to be among the top 5 receivers of all time.So natural.

CC had an amazing catch against Dallas in the Thanks Giving day game a year ago. Does anyone have any video of that catch?

Phinadict said:
CC had an amazing catch against Dallas in the Thanks Giving day game a year ago. Does anyone have any video of that catch?

You mean this one.?
clear.gif

I remember in 85, against the Jets,Duper had been out awhile hurt,this was his first game back.Miami was losing with about
under 30 seconds left,I think,Dan hit Duper down the sidelines with a bomb,Duper snagged it one-handed and raced to endzone
for the victory.

The best cathces from recent years that I remeber are the Oronde one handers vs. the Raiders & Jets, the 2 of the 3 Chambers had in Dallas, Chambers vs. Texans, actually he has too many to list. Next, Booker Deep to the pilon in dub coverage in Foxboro. They didn't give it to us for some reason, I'm positive from what I saw it was clearly a TD, but ohwell pats get all the calls. I always consider it a TD.

CrunchTime said:
You mean this one ?

clear.gif

It was @ jets in 84--what was amazing about this was that Moore had one almost identical to this earlier in the game and fumbled it. That is why he wasn't letting this one go. i remember all the Fin players going up to him saying what a catch man--and all Nat did was wave them away-as if to say its all in the game. i dont know if it was the beast catch ever but it is one that i remember the most.

CrunchTime said:
Not necesarily dating yourself.A lot of us are seeing those old games in the Classic games series and I agree.He has to be among the top 5 receivers of all time.So natural.

You really rate him that high Crunch--I never realised he was as good as that

Whitedolphin54 said:
It was @ jets in 84--what was amazing about this was that Moore had one almost identical to this earlier in the game and fumbled it. That is why he wasn't letting this one go. i remember all the Fin players going up to him saying what a catch man--and all Nat did was wave them away-as if to say its all in the game. i dont know if it was the beast catch ever but it is one that i remember the most.

Here is another angle
clear.gif

Whitedolphin54 said:
You really rate him that high Crunch--I never realised he was as good as that

I meant top 5 all-time Dolphin receiver.

Back
Top Bottom