Great News..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great News.....

Not if AJ has a great year, or a substantially better year than the atypical Fiedler year.

Anyway I heard we were getting a 2nd round pick for Fiedler!!

I like to gamble on guys too. But, I just have a hard time with what we gave up for this guy.

I'm not sure I can agree that the rest of the field was out of reach yet either. The Henson thing is unsettled, and the Ramsey question is just starting to get interesting.

Who knows what will happen in the draft especially if a couple more underclassman enter.

What if we lose Wally, and have another 1st to play with. We could move up or make a trade.

It just seemed like their were a few cards left to play.

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
I predict:

3800 Yards, 25 TD's and only 10 ints.

Those look like Brady numbers.

I predict you'll lose more games than you'll win and for the first time in your franchises history you'll have to deal with the hardships that every other franchise's fans have undured at one time or another.

Believe me when I say this. It's a happy day in the AFC East.

Not if AJ has a great year, or a substantially better year than the atypical Fiedler year.

Anyway I heard we were getting a 2nd round pick for Fiedler!!

Where did you hear this, Im not worried about what we get for Jay just that he's going going gone. Who is offering anything for him? Need the dirt dallas!

Hey Muck...how r ya'?

You are right, there were not alot of options anyway, and I liked AJ when he filled in for Donavan. As a matter of fact, I was very impressed with what he did at the time, having not heard of him. My thoughts were why couldn't the Fins draft a guy like him.

I don't wear "aqua and orange" glasses, but I do see this as an immediate upgrare, and our "window" for getting to the big game with the current roster is limited.

Get some OL and WR help, and let's make the damn playoffs.

Doin' great brother. :)

I'm liking this move too. Not only will we be saving money, but we're addressing the present and the future at the same time.

IMO, Feeley's accuracy and field vision will immediately make us better.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
I wouldn't be as pissed as I am if we gave up a 4th or even a 3rd for Feely, but this organization treats future draft picks as if their worthless...and it pisses me off. We will regret not having a 2nd rounder next year.....

It's a 3rd round pick that could become a 2nd. We do no yet know what triggers the escalator.

Originally posted by PYPER
]
I predict you'll lose more games than you'll win and for the first time in your franchises history you'll have to deal with the hardships that every other franchise's fans have undured at one time or another.

Believe me when I say this. It's a happy day in the AFC East.

Good. We'll just have to sneak up on ya then. :) The taller they are, the harder they fall.

I predict:

3800 Yards, 25 TD's and only 10 ints.

2,700 Yards, 15 TDs and 16 ints and about 55% completion rating.

it goes to show people like pyper are just a bunch of frigin idiots. AJ FEELY has a great arm and sees down field very well. He is worried cause he has to face a good qb instead of ****ty fiedler. Anyone who makes posts like that has to be a frigin idiot or they are scared. I get the sense it may be alittle of both. GO AJ!! GO FINS!!!:tongue:

Scared of AJ Feeley? Hell, i doubt even the statues playing in the Jets defense have to fear him.

Originally posted by Muck

Doin' great brother. :)

I'm liking this move too. Not only will we be saving money, but we're addressing the present and the future at the same time.

IMO, Feeley's accuracy and field vision will immediately make us better.

It's a 3rd round pick that could become a 2nd. We do no yet know what triggers the escalator.
Muck are you sure about being a 3rd? I just saw Clayton on ESPN and he said it was a 2nd which means it turns into a 1st posibly.I'm pretty sure that the escalator is playing time and he should get it with Jay gone.I wish we'd had gotten one of their picks in the later rounds to go with AJ...those picks can turn into good players sometimes. Maybe we gave in too easy.

Ozzy rules!!

Hey jetsaholic, he will crush ur pathetic jets. **** Fiedler beat you twice last year. BLHAHAHAHAHAH!! Feeley is 3 times better than Jay. So take ur little stanky a$$ and go to the pathetic jets board.

thats great, we have a pretty good season, even though we fail to make the playoffs, and we just blame jay fiedler. I suppose it was jay who missed all those tackles in the houston game. and it was jay that missed those two kicks in the first patriots game and let them score that td pass from brady in overtime. Jay wasnt even there for the loses to indy and tennesse(31-7!!!). And even though the dolphins scored 27 points, that wasnt enough cause it was jay who let the eagles score 34 points.

You see it isnt jays fault, at least for the most part, he is just an easy target cause no one wants to play our wonderful defense.

Is JP Losmen, in our sites? i wouldnt doubt it.

Originally posted by BizarroAndres
thats great, we have a pretty good season, even though we fail to make the playoffs, and we just blame jay fiedler. I suppose it was jay who missed all those tackles in the houston game. and it was jay that missed those two kicks in the first patriots game and let them score that td pass from brady in overtime. Jay wasnt even there for the loses to indy and tennesse(31-7!!!). And even though the dolphins scored 27 points, that wasnt enough cause it was jay who let the eagles score 34 points.

You see it isnt jays fault, at least for the most part, he is just an easy target cause no one wants to play our wonderful defense.

I still feel this way too. Nothing was jays fault except the interception when we got desperate after failing to stop Houston.

Back
Top Bottom