Great News..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great News.....

Originally posted by PYPER

Those look like Brady numbers.

I predict you'll lose more games than you'll win and for the first time in your franchises history you'll have to deal with the hardships that every other franchise's fans have undured at one time or another.

Believe me when I say this. It's a happy day in the AFC East.

Pyper poop.

Originally posted by BizarroAndres
thats great, we have a pretty good season, even though we fail to make the playoffs, and we just blame jay fiedler. I suppose it was jay who missed all those tackles in the houston game. and it was jay that missed those two kicks in the first patriots game and let them score that td pass from brady in overtime. Jay wasnt even there for the loses to indy and tennesse(31-7!!!). And even though the dolphins scored 27 points, that wasnt enough cause it was jay who let the eagles score 34 points.

You see it isnt jays fault, at least for the most part, he is just an easy target cause no one wants to play our wonderful defense.

Our offense was bogged down 'cause nobody respects Fiedler, except Dallas now. 8 and 9 man fronts were a regularity, and corners would stuff our WR's 'cause the medium and long passes just were not a threat.

Oh is that all I thought you were gonna tell me you just saved alot on your Auto Insurance.

Originally posted by PYPER

Those look like Brady numbers.

I predict you'll lose more games than you'll win and for the first time in your franchises history you'll have to deal with the hardships that every other franchise's fans have undured at one time or another.

Believe me when I say this. It's a happy day in the AFC East.

So (I guess) what you are saying is that J Fiedler is the reason that the Dolphins have won or placed second in the AFC EAST since he was signed as a free agent ??

You rival fans kill me ...

Most of YOU posted negative B-S about Fiedler since he became the Dolphins starter 4 years ago..

Now the f-o trades for Feeley and a Patsie fan predicts that the Dolphins will lose more game then they will win because J Fiedler will not be the starter :goof:

:huh:

:spit:

Marino1983

Does anyone have clips or access to clips of A.J in those 5 2002 games.

I really, really, really want to see him throw!!

Originally posted by DallasDolfan

Our offense was bogged down 'cause nobody respects Fiedler, except Dallas now. 8 and 9 man fronts were a regularity, and corners would stuff our WR's 'cause the medium and long passes just were not a threat.

What are you talking about? They dont respect fiedler? Did you watch the redskins game? They all changed when he came in. And lets not forget the offensive line, which was the only real problem with the offense.

Back
Top Bottom