Great read on Ireland. Face it Philbin is a bust. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great read on Ireland. Face it Philbin is a bust.

I get sick whenever I hear Odrick or Misi mentioned. We should have Earl Thomas with that pick. Another blunder by our idiot gm.

No matter what you think of our team, there isn't a Mia fan who can't help but wonder how Ireland has been the gm here so long and drafted so few top players at there own position.

This guy cannot draft stars for his life.

For those questioning players we let go & having good years elsewhere (Dansby, Bush) - is that a fault of the GM for letting them go, or a fault of coaching for not getting the most of them here - or players fitting systems better elsewhere (Sean Smith) ?

Question for anyone that knows / How does this work: Coaches decide they need a new WR. Do they go to gm with requests & names? GM look at the team & decide what they need without coach's input? Some combination?

For those questioning players we let go & having good years elsewhere (Dansby, Bush) - is that a fault of the GM for letting them go, or a fault of coaching for not getting the most of them here - or players fitting systems better elsewhere (Sean Smith) ?

Question for anyone that knows / How does this work: Coaches decide they need a new WR. Do they go to gm with requests & names? GM look at the team & decide what they need without coach's input? Some combination?

Dansby actually had a pretty damn good year last year overall.
Im pretty sure those were cost moves and not moves like yea those guys suck get rid of them.
with th cap space we had these costs moves made little sense

If we do decide to get rid of Philbin, I would love to take a shot at Art Briles out of Baylor. :clap:

Our MVP is a punter, that is how bad of a GM Ireland is. He sucks period!

Back
Top Bottom