GREAT TIME to be a Miami Dolphins fan. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GREAT TIME to be a Miami Dolphins fan.

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

I'm of the belief that the Chiefs easy schedule will HURT them in the playoffs. MARK MY WORDS...

They WILL NOT be prepared when faced with the caliber of opponent such as Miami, Tenn., Indianapolis or a healthy Broncos team (which they lost to TWICE last year, btw).

Also, LET - US - ALL - REMEMBER...

ANY team, KC included, is just an ACL away from losing most - if not - ALL of their remaining games. Ok, maybe not ALL of their remaining games. But I'll bet you whatever you want that KC fans don't even so much as want to consider the possibility of life without Holmes (see 2002 season) or even, Green (based on this year's play).

Enough.

I think it's nice you have us in the AFC Champ. game, though. ;)
well, i think you're AFC championship caliber with Griese;) ...but not enough to win at Arrowhead...Chiefs have best coaching, offense, special teams, and lead the league in takeaways

LOL!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
also...dont take offense to this, but Vermeil vs. Wanny is quite hilarious

Please don't take offense to THIS, but I don't think no BILL's fans can be talking sh** about nobody else's head coach!

:roflmao:

Right now, Buffalo is sitting real "pretty" as far as coaching ineptitude is concerned! (AND YOU GUY'S MOSTLY AGREE WITH THAT!)

NOTE: This post not meant to be offensive - I really feel for you guys... Williams is a joke.

Re: LOL!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Please don't take offense to THIS, but I don't think no BILL's fans can be talking sh** about nobody else's head coach!

:roflmao:

Right now, Buffalo is sitting real "pretty" as far as coaching ineptitude is concerned! AND YOU GUY'S MOSTLY AGREE WITH THAT!
yup..GW is as bd as it gets...but this isnt a bills-dolphins argument

but Vermeil vs. Wanny is quite hilarious

:D :D :D :D agreed, however, coaches have been known to stumble also. Ours' stumbles all the time ! ;) But i wouldn't go as far as to call Vermeil a genius. He wasn't particularly sucessful in Philly early on, losing his only SB appearance to the W/C Raiders. If Tenn had time for just one more play, he likely would not have won a SB with StL.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

:D :D :D :D agreed, however, coaches have been known to stumble also. Ours' stumbles all the time ! ;) But i wouldn't go as far as to call Vermeil a genius. He wasn't particularly sucessful in Philly early on, losing his only SB appearance to the W/C Raiders. If Tenn had time for just one more play, he likely would not have won a SB with StL.
3rd year with Philly...they start 6-0, go to superbowl...Ron Jaworski was awful in the superbowl.
3rd year with Rams...6-0 start, won superbowl
3rd year with KC...starting 8-0...?...He is one of the top 3 coaches in the league(alongside Belicheck and Parcells)...everything he touches turns to gold

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL!

He'd be welcomed with open arms...that's how desperately we want a new HC

You poor souls. :(

Originally posted by Mindwarp

Yeah but they havent faced out defence either..
:nana:

We saw the same cast of characters (Chiefs) last year and the Dolphins couldn't stop them. They put the points on the board. That's why I was depressed until the past Sunday. Sunday versus San Diego only provides "hope" though and that maybe short-lived.

I don't hope for injuries to players but it sure would be nice to see Priest Holmes listed as "OUT" in the coming weeks.

3rd year with Philly...they start 6-0, go to superbowl...Ron Jaworski was awful in the superbowl.
3rd year with Rams...6-0 start, won superbowl
3rd year with KC...starting 8-0...?...He is one of the top 3 coaches in the league(alongside Belicheck and Parcells)...everything he touches turns to gold

And?? I wasn't saying he's a lousy coach, just not the genius that alot make him out to be. Goint to the SB back with philly, with no cap, no FA is not a particularly astonishing feat. If he takes KC straight on thru, then perhaps he is more of of a genius than figured before and would perhaps dispel any of the Vermeil/Martz debates in StL. Kinda sorta like Parcells. He won 2 with the Giants, pre-FA and cap, took NE and lost and nothing with the jets. He's kind of going backwards himself, but would I want him as a coach? Hell, yes! Anybody other than what we currently have!! :lol: :lol:

i still don't think the fins are hitting on all cylinders........and when we do.......oooh man.........momentum........if we can get some momentum going........ooooooooh

Originally posted by ZOD

We saw the same cast of characters (Chiefs) last year and the Dolphins couldn't stop them. They put the points on the board. That's why I was depressed until the past Sunday. Sunday versus San Diego only provides "hope" though and that maybe short-lived.

I don't hope for injuries to players but it sure would be nice to see Priest Holmes listed as "OUT" in the coming weeks.

We didn't have Knight, Seau, Zgonina, or T-Buck....that's practically 4 new starters. We haven't faced them with THIS defense.:D

Back
Top Bottom