Great Tua Tweet! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Tua Tweet!

I love Fitz, but that was an extremely frustrating game to watch. He’s just too inconsistent to trot out there every week and expecting to make a legitimate playoff run (the fact he’s never made a postseason makes that clear). I think it’s time for Tua with this 2 week preparation. Yes, we are 8th in points scored, but that can be even better.

You’re right. I still think Fitz should continue to start for now. Don’t ask me how that makes sense.

It makes sense because this year is about actually reaching the playoffs and a bigtime unexpected maybe, win a championship.

Oh and before those wanting Tua in now, I am not saying If Tua starts, Miami will not be even better, I believe right away or eventually they will, but if Coach Flores decides to bring back Fitz, it's because Miami is moving the ball on Offense, winning without, without yet having to bring their biggest weapon, lacks much NFL experience.

The coaching staff may choose to practice Tua and Fitz as starters over the bye, and choose in the next few games start Tua, but allow Tua to get a series or two at the end if Miami is winning, and especially if they are losing going into the 2nd half.

If you see Fitz start against the Rams, that may be the reason, that experience more important then ability for now, but no matter what, the age of Tua is upon us soon...GET READY.

You’re right. I still think Fitz should continue to start for now. Don’t ask me how that makes sense.

I thought Tua looked comfortable on the field. This is how I envisioned his being brought up to speed, used at the end of a game where the outcome was no longer in doubt. Of course, this turned out to be the first game this year I could watch on cable. I got it starting the 2nd half. Lucky me.

My observation of an actual game left me with the following feelings.

The defense, while being somewhat solid , has a way to go. The good news is they look like they will be an overpowering defense once they get a little more consistent. They tackled late, but they tackled well and in groups. They could get into the opponents backfield with surprising ease, even though their offensive line was ineffective most of the time.

Our offensive line gave fairly good protection. The passing game needs to improve, and I'm referring to the general play execution as opposed to any one particular player. This will take time and players. I now see next years draft as being split evenly between the offense and defense, with some solid vets picked up in free agency again. I wonder what surprises will occur between now and the 2022 draft. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot but I have no idea what they may be i.e the number of draft picks getting bigger or smaller, or the number of UDFA's swelling or shrinking to maintain the number of new players coming in, or making up that difference in Free Agency vets.

I now feel, as well as believe, that this team will only get better as this year progresses. What it will look like after next years draft makes me smile because I expect an improved increment of play as great as this year is better than last year. I don't know who all the players will be, but my interest is in seeing a competitive and occasionally a domineering team in 2021.

I still would have been happier with a 50-Burger, but I'll settle with a blanking out against any team in the league.

I'm so split. As much as I love Fitz as a player, a leader, and as a man in general. I still want to see Tua, the left arm of God. The fact that Fitz was leading the ovation for when Tua went on the field gave me the biggest smile. This team has chemistry and love, Flo has made it that way. Excited for the future!

That throw was like a laser. I've only seen stuff like that from a Dolphin QB in old highlight reels.

Back
Top Bottom