Great Tua Tweet! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Tua Tweet!

Well string us up and lynch us for being excited about the the prized top end first round QB we have all been waiting years for. Shame on us

It was a good thing that the Dolphins were playing the Jets today. Because while the defense played well, Fitzpatrick had one of his inconsistent games . He could have easily had 4 or 5 interceptions today if he had been playing against a competent NFL team. Fitzpatrick has certainly played well in some of the games since he has been with the Dolphins but I‘m just tired of watching him play great one week and then turn around and throw the ball around like a JV QB on a high school team.

I appreciate him being a mentor for Tua and I love the joy he gets from playing. Yet to me this season is all about developing this team for the future and the future of this team is with Tua at QB. With 10 games left to play this year, I for one am ready for the Tua era to begin and Fitzpatrick will make a great backup IMO.

So much to talk about, and be happy to be a Dolphin fan, but if this image does not even hit you in the ol' ticker even a little bit...I then don't know what to say. It's a picture of Tua after the game alone looking up at his parents.

Attachments

• 20201018_214544.jpg
    20201018_214544.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 78
Any chance that Fitz's family was at the game because Flores told Fitz that Tua would start following this bye week and Fitz knows this is likely his final start of his career and he wanted his family there?
? I do not believe so. It would not surprise me knowing what a class act Flores is. Interesting theory and food for thought.

First pass was good. Moving out to the left as the jets were coming down on him.

Second was a nice little laser to a WIDE OPEN Grant. How he is that open...

Love how perfect that pass was with 2 defenders barreling down on him and one even tried to jump to block it and it still was a perfectly thrown ball.

The second video shows he’s willing to sit in that pocket and deliver a perfect throw even while that pocket is crumbling around him.

So much to talk about, and be happy to be a Dolphin fan, but if this image does not even hit you in the ol' ticker even a little bit...I then don't know what to say. It's a picture of Tua after the game alone looking up at his parents.

Cosmic parents or terrestrial?

Cosmic parents or terrestrial?

Lol...according to what I read, he came out looked around, looked up, then searched for his parents...whether it means looking for Camera, or they were somewhere in stands.

Unfortunately CBS left the game quickly, so I was not able to see it.

Back
Top Bottom